Recruiting Habbo Fansite - HabboPad.net

Owen

Mar 20, 2013

HabboPad. A new fansite, a new beginning.
-

HabboPad is a habbo fansite which has only been just around since the start of December 2014. The owners (Daz, Elliot & Bex) have been working all their time and effort into the forum and site. While this is open, we strive to gain alot of people to become staff at the fansite and also to make the fansite official. Our main goal is just to make the fansite fun for everyone and not a competition. Many fansites are rough and are just about the outcomes but with HabboPad, we won't shout at you if you do something wrong, we will talk to you about it and develop on how you can do better and not do it again.

Roles up for offer:
  • EU & Intl Radio Management
  • Intl Events Management
  • Forum Events Management
  • Forum Moderator
  • EU & Intl Radio DJ
  • Media Reporter
  • EU & Intl Events Host
  • Forum Events Host
  • Graphics Designer
You can apply for these jobs via the forum or you can add the skypes below:
  • Forum Moderator - bamitzowen (Owen)
  • Radio Management - markm779 (Mark)
  • Events Management - yourenotawizardharry (Harry)
  • Radio DJ - markm779 (Mark)
  • Events Host - sophielmccann (Soph)
  • Graphic Designer - huntedhabbo (Cameron)
  • Media Reporter - dojuro (Luke)
Some previews of our site & forum
Notice: We're still in beta so we're still changing the site and forum.
NJobh0y.png
3kTEPZR.png

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I like the site I just don't think I would have time lol. I like the name HabboPad might tune in every once and awhile

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
Still after applications for Radio Manager.

We are now also after a Graphics and Media Manager.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Update: The site is now currently under ownership of Elliot & Soph. All roles are still open exept from the Moderation roles because the forum isn't as popular yet to even need mods.

Yo I'll be up for this as GFX you've seen my alts before
Add my skype, (bamitzowen) and we will speak:)

I can do Graphic Designing
My Port: ariades.carbonmade.com
Add my skype (bamitzowen) and we will speak:)

New Update: We're sorry for some downtime but we're back and offering tons of roles on the line so sign up to our forum and feel free to private message our admins. Our forum link has now changed to . Thanks!

DevAaron

Nov 22, 2014
Hello, this is like a free design? I have this, just for the fact your using HabboEmpires old layout! If you make something, then you use something that you make...

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hello, this is like a free design? I have this, just for the fact your using HabboEmpires old layout! If you make something, then you use something that you make...
One of the owners old website use to be called HabboEmpire. Hense he used his old stuff for now. We're currently in process of someone designing our v1 and forum skin.

Jan 21, 2012
NGL, When I was radio manager on this site, I was Djing nonstop.
Now, everytime I visit your site, your radio is offline, and your forum is dead.
Once again, Your forums been removed, and is showing /index off

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Good Luck, you wont get anywhere? If your going to do anything, just pay out £30? For a decent skin coder!
He has a skin, the problem is he's trying to claim that he did it when he only did one thing on it and he really ripped it from someone else.. And then he said "I'm going to edit it in the future".

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hey,
I saw your site, and I liked it. It was very bold and had so much flavor. I hope you find the people you need.

LpunntX.png

Users who are viewing this thread