Habbo disable diagonal help. (Plus emulator)

Unredable

May 17, 2018
Hi, i'm working on my emulator and I have a problem with disable diagonal when I try to walk to somewhere when I'm standing to the side to a Z shelf it doesn't allow me to do it. Here is a example:

This happens when I enable disablediagonal.

Here is the code that prevents it:
if ((mGameMap[To.X, To.Y] == 3 && !EndOfPath) || (mGameMap[To.X, To.Y] == 2 && !EndOfPath))
return false;

I just want it to work with disablediagonal so that you can walk properly

Unredable

May 17, 2018
Code:
if ((mGameMap[To.X, To.Y] == 3 && !EndOfPath) || mGameMap[To.X, To.Y] == 0 || (mGameMap[To.X, To.Y] == 2 && !EndOfPath))
                return false;
Try this
I've tried it but it's not really what i'm looking for since it disables for me to click on furnitures
** Edit
I want to make it so when I click on furniture that I walk to the furniture. And the code you sent disables it.

@Sledmore

Last edited:

c4353b8e

May 26, 2018
I don't understand will it fix the problem? And the command is for what?

Also I want to keep disablediagonal.
I think he's trying to say that there's a command to do what you're trying to do. Just look at the code inside the command file and work out how to make it non-optional (force it). I'll help since you've probably tried something like this already. All the command seems to do is update a property, I'm not sure if your current game map works in the same way as the emulator I'm looking at but it should.

Code:
Room.GetGameMap().DiagonalEnabled = !Room.GetGameMap().DiagonalEnabled;

Find all references of this property, work out where it's checking for a true condition in the if and just remove it, make sure to include the code block for that if regardless. You could also just set the property to true in the constructor, but that probably isn't the best way to do this.

Looking at your question again I think I wasted my time writing this answer, I'm not entirely sure what you actually mean. All I can get from your screenshot is you can't walk at all?

Users who are viewing this thread