Habbo Club upon register?

Solid

May 1, 2012
I am using Morningstar 3.0 I was wondering the way upon allowing every user to be Habbo Club upon register
meaning - When a user signs up and logs into the client they are already Habbo Club.
The reason i am doing this is because i have a BETA client (Nitro HTML 5) and a Flash client.
As you may know Nitro doesn't have Habbo Club coded yet as far as i know.
that being said if a user logs into BETA first on register and not FLASH
they won't be able to purchase Habbo Club.
the only way to do so is to go to flash first buy HC Club then go to BETA (HTML 5 CLIENT)
it messes up the ability to buy HC clothing on beta client if you are NOT A HC MEMBER YET.
I know it could be something to do with the table User_settings
I tried editing the default column of "habbo_club _timestamp" or something similar to that name <---.
But it didn't do anything.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Higoka

Dec 16, 2018
you can try running this sql query:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE users_settings ALTER club_expire_timestamp SET DEFAULT '1735689600';
this will set the expire date to 01/01/2025 and every new user automatically has that.
if you want to update your existing users run this sql query:
SQL:
UPDATE users_settings SET club_expire_timestamp = '1735689600';

Solid

May 1, 2012
you can try running this sql query:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE users_settings ALTER club_expire_timestamp SET DEFAULT '1735689600';
this will set the expire date to 01/01/2025 and every new user automatically has that.
if you want to update your existing users run this sql query:
SQL:
UPDATE users_settings SET club_expire_timestamp = '1735689600';
Thanks, will give it a try in the next hour!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks, will give it a try in the next hour!
^^ client
<--- tables
Made a new acc and it didn't work? @Higoka
There are also more HC columns in user_settings

Last edited:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Can you not just put something into the "/me" page onto the CMS or edit the login function to update the user_settings table per user to the desired expiry date?

Code:
mysql_query("UPDATE users_settings SET club_expire_timestamp = '1735689600' WHERE userid = 'blahblahuserid'");
Example, not to be used.

Solid

May 1, 2012
Can you not just put something into the "/me" page onto the CMS or edit the login function to update the user_settings table per user to the desired expiry date?

Code:
mysql_query("UPDATE users_settings SET club_expire_timestamp = '1735689600' WHERE userid = 'blahblahuserid'");
Example, not to be used.
So in my case? it would be mysqli
mysqli_query("UPDATE users_settings SET club_expire_timestamp = '1735689600' WHERE userid = ''");

Users who are viewing this thread