Habbo client Problem

Caraghhh

Aug 11, 2012
Ok so my friend has a Retro and it works on his laptop but no one elses - the emulator is obviously running and the SWF's are obviously correct if he can get on the client
It is hamachi and I am connected to his network and I'm 97% sure all the IP's etc are in the right place as I have also read over everything like config etc and I'm sure nothings wrong but maybe I have missed it but it wouldnt work on his if something was wrong, so yeah im confused.

Ill give you the Hamachi network and Link if you wanna try connect and see what happens, for me it just loads and goes to Hotel view and stays there

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Last i checked, devbest don't support Hamachi.

However, if he is the only one who can see it, make sure;

- In the cms, the link is not .
- In the cms, the link is the hamachi IP6

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Ok so my friend has a Retro and it works on his laptop but no one elses - the emulator is obviously running and the SWF's are obviously correct if he can get on the client
It is hamachi and I am connected to his network and I'm 97% sure all the IP's etc are in the right place as I have also read over everything like config etc and I'm sure nothings wrong but maybe I have missed it but it wouldnt work on his if something was wrong, so yeah im confused.

Ill give you the Hamachi network and Link if you wanna try connect and see what happens, for me it just loads and goes to Hotel view and stays there
Devbest Does not support cracked emu so dont go seeking for advice

Users who are viewing this thread