Habbo bots can you freeze them? + How to staff chat? + eXpert enable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
Is there any way to freeze a bot so it stand / sit in one fixed prosition, and look at a fixed position instead of it turning around?

Have seen some servers have like a Staff Chat as a private Private Messsage, any know how to add it?

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yes, you can edit your bot in the bots table, to get the direction you want just face that way and type :coords
Uh the staff chat isn't enabled on PlusEMU like it was on Phoenix/GTE I don't think

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
Yes, you can edit your bot in the bots table, to get the direction you want just face that way and type :coords
Uh the staff chat isn't enabled on PlusEMU like it was on Phoenix/GTE I don't think

Love ya @JMG! btw switched over to your swf files and such and everything just run smooth of the file structure without i have to mess it up. you write something about adding the clothes our self, any quick tut on that? xD

Also did you ever find the fix for the group badge?

I'm quite new to all this with habbo xD
"What i don't go thru for a girl :)"

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Group badges is a simple change in the configuration, I'm currently in the office so unable to upload anything.

Adding the clothes isn't as simple as you have to mess around with a few tables so I'll try get that released if I can be bothered!

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
Group badges is a simple change in the configuration, I'm currently in the office so unable to upload anything.

Adding the clothes isn't as simple as you have to mess around with a few tables so I'll try get that released if I can be bothered!
hehe hope you do :)

Any got the eXpert enable and a little guide on how to add it?

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
It's called ambassador, not eXpert, it's enable 178.
Oh okay i see

about editing of catalog / adding a new page where do you figure out what icon is what id?
Like i would love a diamond for a Diamond page icon but no idea where to find the id's

AusNGrant

Jun 21, 2015
Oh okay i see

about editing of catalog / adding a new page where do you figure out what icon is what id?
Like i would love a diamond for a Diamond page icon but no idea where to find the id's
Google "diamond icon habbo". Get one. Save in c_images/catalogue as icon_ANYIDTHATISNTTAKEN (like "icon_5086"). Set the icon to 5086 or whatever id is.
Welcome.

Tyth

Apr 25, 2016
Staff chat is a GTE , R63 Hotel addition. You can't get it on Plus emulator that i know off. The Ambassador enable is 178 the staff enable is 102 and the bot enable is 187 - just incase you didn't know these either. If you don't already have these enables installed you can get them off DevBest.

Busi

Apr 20, 2016

did you ever find it? :)

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
Do you want to know where to find clothes SWF's? Or the actual edit clothes in the tables and datasheets

All the latest clothing which includes the figuredata and figuremap (will need to add into catalogue)
and he wrote we need to add it our self.

and the group badge is a fix he got laying around I'm waiting for :)

Tyth

Apr 25, 2016
Yeah, the clothing you will need to add yourself to the catalog then the figuredata. And i don't know what the issue with your groups are so i won't comment.There should be a guide for The SWF's somewhere already on devbest which i haven't looked for but a search should locate one.

Busi

Apr 20, 2016
Yeah, the clothing you will need to add yourself to the catalog then the figuredata. And i don't know what the issue with your groups are so i won't comment.There should be a guide for The SWF's somewhere already on devbest which i haven't looked for but a search should locate one.
the group badges doesn't show up.

Tyth

Apr 25, 2016
Oh, There's probably a guide on devbest on that also, so i wont go into detail. All i can really recommend is checking your external vars and images and making sure everything is linked properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread