Habbo BETA index - IPLACE 2.0

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
Hi DevBest!
Like some of you knows I created Iplace CMS! The following version, Iplace 2.0, have of course the most handy and unique things! Now is this a unique index of the future Habbo index!

I found the photo of the BET index from Habbo, and I tought: I want to be faster than Habbo for uploading the index XD

Well, and here is it, the newest index from Habbo, styled and created by me! Unfortunately I could not create the details, but I did my best to make it as best as I could!

Screen
I5VPz2s.png

(or )

Download link
And of course here the download link!

The index has no Javascript or PHP, just the style (CSS) and HTML :)

Yeah, succes, and have fun with this index!

Please, don't remove my credits, I realy did my best to create this! Cut of from that photo like a 20.000 times, over again, and not good enough, again, and try. This is what I did, and please respect this.

- Jasper

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Hi DevBest!
Like some of you knows I created Iplace CMS! The following version, Iplace 2.0, have of course the most handy and unique things! Now is this a unique index of the future Habbo index!

I found the photo of the BET index from Habbo, and I tought: I want to be faster than Habbo for uploading the index XD

Well, and here is it, the newest index from Habbo, styled and created by me! Unfortunately I could not create the details, but I did my best to make it as best as I could!

Screen
I5VPz2s.png

(or )

Download link
And of course here the download link!

The index has no Javascript or PHP, just the style (CSS) and HTML :)

Yeah, succes, and have fun with this index!

Please, don't remove my credits, I realy did my best to create this! Cut of from that photo like a 20.000 times, over again, and not good enough, again, and try. This is what I did, and please respect this.

- Jasper
Not a huge fan on the login area this has been released before but you have edited a bit.
6/10 The lets go area could also use some improvement

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Actually, I haven't noticed anything about that "Lets Go!" era.. It'd look more suitable if you had a background button, matching the same color altitude as the rest of the page.

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
Not a huge fan on the login area this has been released before but you have edited a bit.
6/10 The lets go area could also use some improvement

I didn't saw it? And I did not editted it? This is the image where I got it from: I created it by myself, so I did not edit it. And please, give me the link to some-one-else their index (just for sure)?

Actually, I haven't noticed anything about that "Lets Go!" era.. It'd look more suitable if you had a background button, matching the same color altitude as the rest of the page.

Well, this is in the image: I just followed that image to create that button :$

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Well, it wouldn't hurt to edit you img's & create your own index-login-button. Just a simple delegant, blue smooth button. naw I mean?

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
Well, it wouldn't hurt to edit you img's & create your own index-login-button. Just a simple delegant, blue smooth button. naw I mean?
Yes, but if I change it it is not anymore a copy of the new index xD If someone wants a other button, I hope they can change the butten by themself? :p But now I had time to releaee it, but no time to change it, bussy year :-/ (School at the moment).

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Not being rude or anything, but adding a button. To a newly BETA released Index wouldn't change the aspects in it. Not like it's gonna be named "Custom-BETA Index Release" for adding one, yenno?

but all in all, I like the whole design itself. Just cheers, and can't wait for v2.0 CMS project bud!

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
Not being rude or anything, but adding a button. To a newly BETA released Index wouldn't change the aspects in it. Not like it's gonna be named "Custom-BETA Index Release" for adding one, yenno?

but all in all, I like the whole design itself. Just cheers, and can't wait for v2.0 CMS project bud!

Damn... Habbo don't uses that index anymore... They are now using that news page with login at the top (I think it's ugly)... Maybe I have time to change it, no idea, but thank you for liking this release :)

For Iplace 2.0 I gonna change that login button, we will see xD

Sent via Tapatalk on Mobile phone :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread