HabbieCMS Problem

LeBlanc1

Apr 27, 2019
I tried to use HabbieCMS with PlusEmu r2. CMS works but when i open emulator, this error exist
You must be registered for see images attach
I also execute HabbieCMS sqls. Please help :(

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Run this query.
Code:
-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for server_locale
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `server_locale`;
CREATE TABLE `server_locale`  (
  `key` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL,
  `value` text CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`key`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET = latin1 COLLATE = latin1_swedish_ci ROW_FORMAT = Compact;

-- Records of server_locale
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('', NULL);
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('console.noticefromadmin', 'Notice from server administrator:');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('forum.group.not_found', 'Group not found');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('forum.permissions.admin_create_only', 'Only admins may perform this action');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('forum.permissions.creator_only', 'Only the Group Creator can perform this action');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('forum.post.reply.message.too_short', 'Your reply is too short');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('group.delete.member.limit', '100');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('moderation_kick_permissions', 'Oops, you do not have the required permissions to kick that user!');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('room_item_placed', 'Warning! This item was already in this room and was not removed from your hand. We have now removed this item from your hand.');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('room_model_missing', 'Sorry, this room model has not been added yet. Try again later.');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('room_name_length_short', 'Room name is too short for room creation!');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('room_rights_has_rights_error', 'User already has rights!');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('shutdown_alert', 'The server is going down for a reboot or maintenance. Once disconnected reload!\r\n\r\n');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('trade_failed', 'Trade failed.');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('user_not_found', 'Could not load user info, invalid user.');

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 1;

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Run this query.
Code:
-- Table structure for server_locale
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `server_locale`;
CREATE TABLE `server_locale`  (
  `key` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL,
  `value` text CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`key`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET = latin1 COLLATE = latin1_swedish_ci ROW_FORMAT = Compact;

-- Records of server_locale
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('', NULL);
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('console.noticefromadmin', 'Notice from server administrator:');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('forum.group.not_found', 'Group not found');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('forum.permissions.admin_create_only', 'Only admins may perform this action');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('forum.permissions.creator_only', 'Only the Group Creator can perform this action');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('forum.post.reply.message.too_short', 'Your reply is too short');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('group.delete.member.limit', '100');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('moderation_kick_permissions', 'Oops, you do not have the required permissions to kick that user!');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('room_item_placed', 'Warning! This item was already in this room and was not removed from your hand. We have now removed this item from your hand.');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('room_model_missing', 'Sorry, this room model has not been added yet. Try again later.');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('room_name_length_short', 'Room name is too short for room creation!');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('room_rights_has_rights_error', 'User already has rights!');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('shutdown_alert', 'The server is going down for a reboot or maintenance. Once disconnected reload!\r\n\r\n');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('trade_failed', 'Trade failed.');
INSERT INTO `server_locale` VALUES ('user_not_found', 'Could not load user info, invalid user.');

SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 1;
Not sure if this would fix it.

I recommend using the ORIGINAL R2 release, the database you're using clearly has some missing information for the emulator you've got. Download it from retrofiles.xyz or something.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Not sure if this would fix it.

I recommend using the ORIGINAL R2 release, the database you're using clearly has some missing information for the emulator you've got. Download it from retrofiles.xyz or something.
Based off the error, it has to do with a missing column from the server_settings table, which is why it says column key doesn't exist.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Based off the error, it has to do with a missing column from the server_settings table, which is why it says column key doesn't exist.
Has nothing to do with the server settings in the database?! There’s a missing column named key in the database, which the original doesn’t look for this.

LeBlanc1

Apr 27, 2019
It has something to do with SQLs the database of HabbieCMS overlapped Plus Database but i already fixed them and got no errors on the emu. But after i fixed, i got white client :( i already fixed any links of habbo.swf and gamedata texts
Post automatically merged:

Can i just add HabbieCMS as a skin on BrainCMS 1.9.1 and put its cms_navigation on my database?

Last edited:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Has nothing to do with the server settings in the database?! There’s a missing column named key in the database, which the original doesn’t look for this.
If you look at where the error occurs, it occurs when server_settings are being loaded, hence why I said the column is missing from server_settings called key.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It has something to do with SQLs the database of HabbieCMS overlapped Plus Database but i already fixed them and got no errors on the emu. But after i fixed, i got white client :( i already fixed any links of habbo.swf and gamedata texts

Can i just add HabbieCMS as a skin on BrainCMS 1.9.1 and put its cms_navigation on my database?
That's why... Use the original Plus database with the emulator, grab them from retrofiles.net and re-run them.

No, using HabbieCMS skin with BrainCMS wouldn't work I'm pretty sure.

P.S. Try running his SQL above, I'm 99% sure that won't fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread