Recruiting Habbex Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

habbexhotel

Aug 28, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach

RECRUITING STAFF MEMBERS
Habbex Hotel is a brand new Hotel that opened to the public on August 27, 2020! We are one of the very R63 hotels in existence, which offers our users a far more unique interface! In a world of R63B hotels, why not try something different!?
Habbex Hotel Moderators are responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and welcoming environment for Habbex Hotel users. This is achieved by penalising users who are violating the rules, engaging with users, and educating users on the rules! Other duties may be assigned by the Senior Management team. Habbex Hotel Moderators should have previous staff experience on a Hotel as well as the ability to be online at least 2 hours per day.
Event Coordinator
The Habbex Hotel Event Coordinator is responsible for the overall Events operation of Habbex Hotel. This includes hiring of Event Hosts, scheduling of Events, and assigning Event Hosts to run weekly contests. The Event Coordinator will also be responsible for selecting the 'Rare of the Week'. Habbex Hotel Event Coordinators should have at least 6 months of Event experience on a Hotel as well as the ability to be online at least 2 hours per day.

I'm ready to apply!
Great! We're glad you're interested! To apply, join our Discord server and add Weston ( ). Alternatively, you can send us an email at

Don't see any roles that interest you right now?
Don't worry, as Habbex grows we will fill our other staff roles! (which include Hotel Manager, User Experience Manager, Senior Moderator & Event Host). Check back for updates!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
" why not try something different!? "

What is different about Habbex?

How are you planning on handling flash being removed in < 3 months?

habbexhotel

Aug 28, 2020
" why not try something different!? "

What is different about Habbex?

How are you planning on handling flash being removed in < 3 months?
Hey!

We are an R63 hotel, meaning that the User Interface in the Client is far different from virtually every other hotel currently operating. So compared to other hotels, we have a unique catalogue/layout, classic public rooms and a cleaner/simplified look.

In regards to the Flash issue, we are working towards a downloadable Client.
Thanks for your questions!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hey!

We are an R63 hotel, meaning that the User Interface in the Client is far different from virtually every other hotel currently operating. So compared to other hotels, we have a unique catalogue/layout, classic public rooms and a cleaner/simplified look.

In regards to the Flash issue, we are working towards a downloadable Client.
Thanks for your questions!
Your CMS is exploitable.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
We've already patched a few issues, and are working on resolving the rest! Thanks for the heads-up!
I can run any queries I want, you're not filtering any inputs

Check out your mottos - I did a harmless sql injection.

Example 2-

Gave myself credits:

JustMe

Mar 4, 2019

Also it d/c me when i try to load in and yes i have enable flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread