Habbar Hotel - Something new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronHabbar

Oct 4, 2014
r9ozohed

Habbar Hotel ~ Something new, with new people!
Habbar Hotel... a place like no other, that no others have witnessed before. We are hotel that cares about a users voice, that cares about providing fun for users, and that cares about staff interaction, some hotels are different. We are R63B and run daily updates to provide the best for our users in terms of furniture items and other goodies that may be out there, something that other hotels rarely do! Why do we do this? To provide the best for our users!

Our staffing team are run to a standard that I personally believe, makes us stand out from the crowd. How many retros have you been on... where no staff talk to you? Habbar changes that, breaks the barriers, and we can guarantee that our staffing team is next to none! Our staff team are always talking to users, assisting in users building rooms and also doing DAILY events so users always have that little extra from us, and that's why so many people love us!

So your wondering some quick facts about us? Feel free, i've even included some below!
  • R63B with regular updates in terms of furniture and hotel side of things to provide the best experience for our users!
  • Daily events that staff are able to run, and even users to win rares, credits and other hotel intensives!
  • Staff actually communicate with the users, including the hotel owners! I know, we can't believe it either!
  • Over 4,000 Registrations with always more than 40+ online during peak times!
  • Staff applications, that always get replied too, even if you are not successful!
Staff applications for Moderation and Administration are currently open as well, so if you think your a skilled person, then please come and give us an application, even if you've had no experience before, your always welcome to come and check us out! I think that makes our point, however we're not forcing people to come and check us out, we're not forcing people to play daily, but your support is welcomed! I'd like to thank you for reading over this thread and hope that you do visit us one day!

Screenshots:

5rqgwi6v

24zpguvc

et36fjpp

te76m0vj
Features commands like Faceless, Habnam, and other Habbo commands, come and take a look, it's worth the fun!

Thank you for your ongoing support,

Last edited:

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
The hotel looks great. I've registered and have been occasionally wandering around. If you need any help with anything... let me know.

AaronHabbar

Oct 4, 2014
Cheers everyone, back on track again for something new and unique coming soon, also staff applications remain open!
Feel free to vist us over @

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
All Your ever do is seem to advertise, also Why advertise on hotels that are smaller than Habbar? infact why Advertise at all? Go Adv on Habbo.

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
The hotel staff are not very experienced in moderation & issue handling, i got ip banned for spamming O a few times and the reason was "adv"

AaronHabbar

Oct 4, 2014
Thanks for your feedback, we're changing the index/register page in due course, things have to be worked on and have to be given time. Unlike other hotels we take user feedback serious, and I thank people for giving me comments. As for Advertising, we try and stop this as much as possible, and if you would of spoken to me first with the users IP, I would of taken action on this.

As for the index and registration page, I thank you for the feedback however one has been rushed into development and will be up very soon, thanks for the feedback!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thanks for your feedback, we're changing the index/register page in due course, things have to be worked on and have to be given time. Unlike other hotels we take user feedback serious, and I thank people for giving me comments. As for Advertising, we try and stop this as much as possible, and if you would of spoken to me first with the users IP, I would of taken action on this.

As for the index and registration page, I thank you for the feedback however one has been rushed into development and will be up very soon, thanks for the feedback!
Why would you need there IP? It's just happened again.
Heres the Users Details.

USERNAME: OneAtAtimeEMAIL: [email protected]

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014

Well at least your trying with the style, just advertise when its really needed otherwise it will cause unwanted attention from some well known people with the ability to do bad things. :) (Fucken dossers xD )

AaronHabbar

Oct 4, 2014
Agree 100%, we inform staff to not advertise on other retros however we can't moderate all our community. We really do try, and we are staying up all night working on a new layout for the index and everything. Should check it out over the next few days!

Staff applications remain open as well, if anyone is interested!

AaronHabbar

Oct 4, 2014
Due to the user feedback, we have now updated our index, and our cms to something fresh and unqiue, as well as opening even more job applications. Come and check it out!

AaronHabbar

Oct 4, 2014
We have now updated the hotel due to user feedback and kind help. Visit us today! Some big events coming up for Halloween too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread