[GUIDE] Various Thunderbolt fixes

Kasatka

Jul 22, 2013
Oh, okay! I wich you luck tho :)
Sadly, it still does not work. It goes up to 70% then it jumps in 5's like 75 80 after that then it shows a black screen after the 100%. The same issue we had before, the emu says we have 1 online for like 3 mins then it says 0 online. ALSO I am using this on IIS, everything else works completely fine on it. habworld.co.uk is the hotel, you can see whut the client looks like. =>

VariousCoderz

Nov 30, 2013
Sadly, it still does not work. It goes up to 70% then it jumps in 5's like 75 80 after that then it shows a black screen after the 100%. The same issue we had before, the emu says we have 1 online for like 3 mins then it says 0 online. ALSO I am using this on IIS, everything else works completely fine on it. habworld.co.uk is the hotel, you can see whut the client looks like. =>

Did you changed '300' to '30000' in your banner.php?

VariousCoderz

Nov 30, 2013
Could you send me the link to the cms and db when you get them ready? thanking you a lot btw <3

Wait!
Try this first:

Put your SWFs in /applications/assets/swf/
That folder should contain 1 file, do not delete that file...

Change your links in your external_variables.txt and in you lightweight manager of Thunderbolt (housekeeping)
Let me know of it works!

And if u need fast answers, add me on skype: VariousCoderz

Kasatka

Jul 22, 2013
Wait!
Try this first:

Put your SWFs in /applications/assets/swf/
That folder should contain 1 file, do not delete that file...

Change your links in your external_variables.txt and in you lightweight manager of Thunderbolt (housekeeping)
Let me know of it works!

And if u need fast answers, add me on skype: VariousCoderz
Sorry for this late reply, my internet cut off ever since. The client does not work when moving it to assets/swf - You said '/applications/assets/swf/' so shall i move the assets folder to application?

VariousCoderz

Nov 30, 2013
Sorry for this late reply, my internet cut off ever since. The client does not work when moving it to assets/swf - You said '/applications/assets/swf/' so shall i move the assets folder to application?

Thats no problem!
And where is your assets folder location now?

-Mathieu

Users who are viewing this thread