[Guide] How to Survive this forum [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer

Jan 22, 2011
Being respected in forums is an important thing, I am sure you don't want to become in a Blacklist for anyone so i will just put you some punch of tips !

1) Do not bully newbie accounts. Becuase people are not with accounts they are with what's behind that computer !

2) Do not discuss in Hacking materials if you don't know anything about hacking, I can assure you that you'll end up hacked or banned for violation of the forum rules.

3) Be Smart, Do not get into giant fights because you'll end up losing.

4) Do not (Double post, Illogical posts) Double posts will be considered spam and people will start saying (GTFO), Illogical posts means posts that got no meaning like "Wow this is cool"
PS, Your should post with smart stuff like "This is a good thing, But you need to add etc...."

5) Always use grammar in posting, if you need help then ask for it. We all make mistakes.

6) Do not listen to new newbies. For example if someone posted a program he made and you think there is a virus. make sure to go through ALL replies first, or simply ask for any anti-virus scanning.

7) Always listen to staff team (Admins, Moderators, and all other ranks). They shall never do anything to harm you.

8) Do not post silly Java scripts, they'll annoy people.

9) When all people say that a person is a hacker, do not download any releases he makes for your own safety.

10) When you report someone make sure that you didn't offend him in any way.

11) Always share useful (codes, websites, and programs) because it can get you famous pretty fast.

12) Do not pick sides because you will benefit from it. ALWAYS go for the right side.

ALL of these points were completely written by Slayer™ of DevBest forums.

Credits:
Slayer

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
You know there is already a version of this on the forum, its called the rules ;).

Slayer

Jan 22, 2011
Mm, Let's call this UN-OFFICIAL tips. Lol Plus i said tips.

Anyhow thanks.

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
You cant call them rules, you are not in authority to make rules on this forum.

Zack

Jul 12, 2010
no, the only way to survive this form is
1. Be nice to Rasta!
2. Be nice to the mods.
3. Know alot about retros and coding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread