GTE-Edit Connection dropped randomly

alex194568

Sep 4, 2015
Recently i switched from Phoenix emu because it would randomly disconnect the whole hotel. I am now running a new database on a Gold tree emulator edit and it disconnected everyone again. There is no error on the emu or a file created. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
Recently i switched from Phoenix emu because it would randomly disconnect the whole hotel. I am now running a new database on a Gold tree emulator edit and it disconnected everyone again. There is no error on the emu or a file created. Does anyone know how to fix this?

It's a leak and gte and phoenix are the same emulator

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I use standard GTE Edited with a bunch of new commands I added, my emulators up time has been as far as 25 days at a time, before I had to restart it to add features.

alex194568

Sep 4, 2015
why?
OT : Phoenix is Better IMO
I had the issue with Phoenix hence the reason i switched to GTE. I aint really got the hang of coding an emu so im sticking to things that have been realised thats why i am asking for help. THis is the error i get

Just not like no problems, and no one can get back on it jus says on the emu connection then connection dropped after i restarted the Emu :/

Last edited:

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
Dont use "GTE Edit", Just use a normal one. I had the same problem when i had GTE Edited. Just search "Habbo gold tree emulator" on google, and dont click on "Gold tree emulator edited".
Hope this helped. I have posted a thread on my profile, check it out if youre not finding it. (y)

- ProMannen /Young Habbo Retro Dev/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread