[GTE] Compile Error

presto5

Jul 26, 2011
Compile Error in GTE

I did not change anything related to this and I get this error with default GTE now also.

PLEASE CLOSE

Last edited:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Check line numbber, Wheré are you getting those errors? for error number 5.

error 6 is basically you've kept "." somewhere extra.
error 7 and 8 are of missing ";"

presto5

Jul 26, 2011
Check line numbber, Wheré are you getting those errors? for error number 5.

error 6 is basically you've kept "." somewhere extra.
error 7 and 8 are of missing ";"

No but I get these errors with default GTE. No edits what so ever. It complied fine on my last computer but I just got a new computer and I have no idea what has changed...

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
No but I get these errors with default GTE. No edits what so ever. It complied fine on my last computer but I just got a new computer and I have no idea what has changed...
Something probably? Maybe you didn't get the entire source or there was an encryption error/internet error while downloading the file which may have caused one or the other files missing.

presto5

Jul 26, 2011
Something probably? Maybe you didn't get the entire source or there was an encryption error/internet error while downloading the file which may have caused one or the other files missing.
I don't think so. The same exact error with 2 different sources? Original and my edit...

Remove "async" and attempt to compile.
I have tried this as well. No luck just gives more errors. I feel like I am missing something from the install of C#. I re-installed twice. Sooooo any other ideas?

EDIT:
The released phoenix source compiles fine.... Something with override? I have no idea. I got rid of the warnings also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread