PC [GTAIV]LCPD;FR

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
LCPDFR is a massive gameplay modification for Grand Theft Auto IV that turns the entire game upside down, letting you play as a cop. The LCPD First Response (LCPDFR) Mod, is a modification for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV (and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City). LCPDFR turns the entire concept of GTA titles upside down, and puts the player on the other side of the thin blue line - arresting crooks LCPDFR builds upon the core gameplay of GTA IV to offer a whole bunch of new features, such as the ability to arrest, detain or search anyone, as well as the ability to pull over vehicles, get into high speed chases and respond to calls.

Creator(s)
Sam (From GTA Discussions)

Version:

• (Download)
  • (Download)
Anymore questions please feel free to contact me. Installation is automatic so all you have to do is click and find directory. I'll post some more features that it's compatible with shortly.

I've also ran into a lot of bugs myself so I'm pretty I can fix any bug on the game, so hit my up with any inquiries.For more realism please also download the for a more realistic touch.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
OMJ (Oh My Jesus) I want to try this, just need to buy GTA IV for PC now :)

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
This was the first thing I downloaded when I got GTA IV. It's totally amazing, the amount of customization possible is amazing as well.
I suggest downloading custom cars and ELS (emergency lights system) which adds more realism to the game.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Download if you're not recieving calls that will give you some awesome call outs.

and the K-9 mod is

Does the awesome call outs give ones like police chases and mass murdering people?
k-9 mod sounds epic.
Thanks!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
The call out scrips allows you to...

Breathalyze
Stop cars
Order civilians to get out of there cars
Order civilians to stop so you can perform a stop and search
Ask civilians to leave the area if they're drunk or shouting.

It also gives you realistic crimes such as drunk pedestrians where you can stop and search or ask them to leave the area and also call them a taxi.

You can join police pursuits and get a call out every 1 min not to mention it also unlocks real police officers handling situations like yourself and you have the choice to back them up as the script also makes some of the suspects resist arrest or comply.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
The call out scrips allows you to...

Breathalyze
Stop cars
Order civilians to get out of there cars
Order civilians to stop so you can perform a stop and search
Ask civilians to leave the area if they're drunk or shouting.

It also gives you realistic crimes such as drunk pedestrians where you can stop and search or ask them to leave the area and also call them a taxi.

You can join police pursuits and get a call out every 1 min.

oh thats kickass

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Seems pretty cool, reminds me of my RP days as a cop (wink wink). Might have to try this out when I get some time, I've only played GTA IV single player on my PC, and that wasn't very enjoyable (personally).

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Seems pretty cool, reminds me of my RP days as a cop (wink wink). Might have to try this out when I get some time, I've only played GTA IV single player on my PC, and that wasn't very enjoyable (personally).

I'm not a massive fan of GTA IV since it doesn't really give you anything to do in free roam unlike SA and Vice city stories. So I took up modding the game and making it so it fits me personally, you can play the game as normal and if you want to go on duty all you have to do is hit ctrl + P.

The reason I like the script so much is that it's completely role-play from the moment you press them two buttons you're a police officer and you actually deal with real life scenarios with the help from other scripts. It's also made for multiplier allowing you to role-play with other players and doing it that way you have a rank feature and specific roles E.G traffic, dispatch etc. What is pretty awesome.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Please be aware Devbest.COM does not support cracked gaming please purchase the full game to engage in discussion here.
If i crack GTA IV will i be able to still mod it? or do i need a purchased version.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
If i crack GTA IV will i be able to still mod it? or do i need a purchased version.

We do not support cracked software here, so you'll need to purchase the game. With this MOD you'll need the full purchased game what is incredibly cheap.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012

If you are in possesion of Team Fortress 2 keys you can buy GTA IV on steam here: for only 2 keys.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
LCPDFR is a massive gameplay modification for Grand Theft Auto IV that turns the entire game upside down, letting you play as a cop. The LCPD First Response (LCPDFR) Mod, is a modification for the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV (and Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City). LCPDFR turns the entire concept of GTA titles upside down, and puts the player on the other side of the thin blue line - arresting crooks LCPDFR builds upon the core gameplay of GTA IV to offer a whole bunch of new features, such as the ability to arrest, detain or search anyone, as well as the ability to pull over vehicles, get into high speed chases and respond to calls.

Creator(s)
Sam (From GTA Discussions)

Version:

• (Download)
  • (Download)
Anymore questions please feel free to contact me. Installation is automatic so all you have to do is click and find directory. I'll post some more features that it's compatible with shortly.

I've also ran into a lot of bugs myself so I'm pretty I can fix any bug on the game, so hit my up with any inquiries.For more realism please also download the for a more realistic touch.
Ah, didn't realise other people on this forum played this. I've been playing this for ages; great mod. SAPD:FR is good too. I watch this guy on youtube called SpeirsTheAmazing, he does LCPD:FR videos.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Ah, didn't realise other people on this forum played this. I've been playing this for ages; great mod. SAPD:FR is good too. I watch this guy on youtube called SpeirsTheAmazing, he does LCPD:FR videos.

I watch Speirs sometimes how ever he lacks the professionalism I look for and the role play part of things

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
I watch Speirs sometimes how ever he lacks the professionalism I look for and the role play part of things
Come on, he's only having fun. He's funny and he does gameplays. That's what I look for.

Users who are viewing this thread