GTA V: What do you think?

Tomm

The Legend
Aug 19, 2012
Same, I've played every single GTA made, including the 1st one which came out on PS1, and if this one improves more then the other ones have, I'll be very impressed
Likewise, every GTA has been brilliant. I wonder if this will beat the greatness of GTA SA?;)

Pikachuu

Aug 20, 2012
Likewise, every GTA has been brilliant. I wonder if this will beat the greatness of GTA SA?;)

I have been wondering the very same thing. GTA SA has been voted the best GTA released up to date. From the leaked information and rumours, I think this might just top it, but who knows?:p

TheDarkKnight

Jul 23, 2012
Latest screenshots!

Fancy playing Tennis?
GTAV_x.jpg

Or getting mucky on a Sanchez in the deserts?

GTAV_y.jpg

It's the return of the mighty life saving parachute!

GTAV_z.jpg

I will post all the updates and screenshots as they arrive! Continue to watch this space!

TheDarkKnight

Jul 23, 2012
Same, I've played every single GTA made, including the 1st one which came out on PS1, and if this one improves more then the other ones have, I'll be very impressed
It's amazing to see how much technology and gaming has really developed and advanced between 1997 (GTA 1) to the upcoming GTA V!
How went from this:
GTA1_PC_in-game_screenshot.png

To this:
gta-v-2.jpg

In little over 15 years! Makes you wonder where we'll be in another little over 15 years!

Users who are viewing this thread