GTA V GTA Online: should people get banned for using the money glitch?

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I read an article somewhere that states what Rockstar is doing about the problem.

In the next update there will be a new addition called something like the glitchers pool (Not sure exactly what its called) where every person that has been found using glitches to enhance their gameplay will be divided from the rest of the community and only be put into game lobbies with other glithers, so that the people that want to play the game properly can without being interrupted. I think it works on a time basis, so if you are caught glitching you spend a few days/weeks in the pool. Kinda like a naughty corner :D

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
I read an article somewhere that states what Rockstar is doing about the problem.

In the next update there will be a new addition called something like the glitchers pool (Not sure exactly what its called) where every person that has been found using glitches to enhance their gameplay will be divided from the rest of the community and only be put into game lobbies with other glithers, so that the people that want to play the game properly can without being interrupted. I think it works on a time basis, so if you are caught glitching you spend a few days/weeks in the pool. Kinda like a naughty corner :D

Serious? That's a good idea. Where did you find this :eek:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

Its called the Cheaters Pool, and it is active right now (it came October 15 and 16th).
--
I'm still not happy people did it - it's made missions and money not valuable, the whole multiplayer is now worthless and shit, its constantly repetition. single player was good, but multiplayer has made me sell the game.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Its called the Cheaters Pool, and it is active right now (it came October 15 and 16th).
--
I'm still not happy people did it - it's made missions and money not valuable, the whole multiplayer is now worthless and shit, its constantly repetition. single player was good, but multiplayer has made me sell the game.

Wait, so if you cheat you will go in the cheaters Pool lobby? :O

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Wait, so if you cheat you will go in the cheaters Pool lobby? :O

By the sounds of it yes. This separates the cheaters from the people that want to play the game legit so people like you and me, that hate money glitchers can play with a bunch of other people that share the same view on glitching for money.

Swifteh_Xo

It's time to be swift
Aug 27, 2013
I honestly don't agree with the idea of the cheaters pool, because think about it, if everyone is going to be put into a cheaters pool for glitching and cheating, then how many players are there going to be in the legitimate servers? think about it, there are going to be hardly any players in the legit servers because about 80-90% of the players have done the money glitch for cars, tanks, planes, boats and helicopters. I'll even say that I've gone to the extreme and even added a tank to my garage collection. Rockstar has just gotta accept the fact that no matter how much time you put into a game, there will always be cheaters in multiplier, no matter what game it is. Sure the cheaters pool may seem like a great idea, but then what about those people that actually play legitimately? they are going to be stuck with lobbies full of low levels waiting for all of us people that glitch to come back out of the cheaters pool. So you know what? screw it, why don't they just take all our cars and money and then dump us with the 500k stimulus package, because honestly I do believe that would be a more logical idea than the cheaters pool.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I honestly don't agree with the idea of the cheaters pool, because think about it, if everyone is going to be put into a cheaters pool for glitching and cheating, then how many players are there going to be in the legitimate servers? think about it, there are going to be hardly any players in the legit servers because about 80-90% of the players have done the money glitch for cars, tanks, planes, boats and helicopters. I'll even say that I've gone to the extreme and even added a tank to my garage collection. Rockstar has just gotta accept the fact that no matter how much time you put into a game, there will always be cheaters in multiplier, no matter what game it is. Sure the cheaters pool may seem like a great idea, but then what about those people that actually play legitimately? they are going to be stuck with lobbies full of low levels waiting for all of us people that glitch to come back out of the cheaters pool. So you know what? screw it, why don't they just take all our cars and money and then dump us with the 500k stimulus package, because honestly I do believe that would be a more logical idea than the cheaters pool.

What makes you assume that every non cheater is a low level? If anything the quality of the players that don't cheat is far more superior because we know we don't have to use glitches to get an advantage over other players.

Also, thats a bit of an over exaggeration, i doubt even 40% of the community has used the glitch.

Swifteh_Xo

It's time to be swift
Aug 27, 2013
What makes you assume that every non cheater is a low level? If anything the quality of the players that don't cheat is far more superior because we know we don't have to use glitches to get an advantage over other players.

Also, thats a bit of an over exaggeration, i doubt even 40% of the community has used the glitch.
the thing is, that 40% would also include about 60% of the youtubers that do gta 5 online videos. think about it, one glitch, millions use. Just get used to seeing adders flying around everywhere for the next few years.

Users who are viewing this thread