GTA V GTA 5 FASTEST Money Glitch: SOLO Unlimited Money Glitch 1.15 (GTA 5 Money Glitch 1.15)

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
So this glitch allows you to bypass the 45 minute wait, sell vehicles at full price and best of all it's really easy and quick!

Requirements:
Elegy RH8
Car you want to duplicate
Hooker

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
You don't have to fuck about with the Journey or w/e and half of the stuff you did, js.
  • Fill your garage up with Elegy RH8's (9 of them)
  • Take the car you are wanting to duplicate out of that garage and pick up a prostitute (also works with muggers)
  • Get a friend to kill them/Trap them then shoot them yourself
  • Drive into your garage
  • Swap the position of the car and any Elegy RH8
  • Get back in the car with the prostitute/mugger and drive out of the garage
  • Drive back in and swap the position of the car with any other Elegy RH8
  • Repeat until garage is full and sell them one by one at Los Santos Customs
With the mugger, get in the passenger seat of your own car with your friend in the drivers seat. Your friend then calls a mugger on you whom will pull you out of the car and take the $2000 from you. Once he's done that, the mugger will then get in the passenger seat of the car where you can just simply shoot him and swap positions with your friend as the driver - follow the above steps once done so.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
You don't have to fuck about with the Journey or w/e and half of the stuff you did, js.
  • Fill your garage up with Elegy RH8's (9 of them)
  • Take the car you are wanting to duplicate out of that garage and pick up a prostitute (also works with muggers)
  • Get a friend to kill them/Trap them then shoot them yourself
  • Drive into your garage
  • Swap the position of the car and any Elegy RH8
  • Get back in the car with the prostitute/mugger and drive out of the garage
  • Drive back in and swap the position of the car with any other Elegy RH8
  • Repeat until garage is full and sell them one by one at Los Santos Customs
With the mugger, get in the passenger seat of your own car with your friend in the drivers seat. Your friend then calls a mugger on you whom will pull you out of the car and take the $2000 from you. Once he's done that, the mugger will then get in the passenger seat of the car where you can just simply shoot him and swap positions with your friend as the driver - follow the above steps once done so.

So basically what you just said was in the video apart from the Journey part...
Thanks for the tip with the journey though, i've tested it out without the Journey and I now know that it's not needed :)

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
So basically what you just said was in the video apart from the Journey part...
Thanks for the tip with the journey though, i've tested it out without the Journey and I now know that it's not needed :)
How? As far as I know it's been patched.
Tried it with a few friends and none of us could get it worked.

I think Rockstar acted quickly to patch it as you could make stupid amounts of money extremely quickly - I made $25m quite quickly

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
How? As far as I know it's been patched.
Tried it with a few friends and none of us could get it worked.

I think Rockstar acted quickly to patch it as you could make stupid amounts of money extremely quickly - I made $25m quite quickly
Rock* made a hotfix it's now patched :( There was a way around it but they also patched that :)

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Ah there's dozens of more glitches yet to be released - just waiting for people to find and upload them.
Check my newest thread in this forum, There is a new glitch thats been found, I've uploaded it on my channel :)

Users who are viewing this thread