Group Badges Disappeared?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
so basically idk what happened, people where just on my hotel and someone brought up that the Group Badges suddenly stopped working? idk what the issue is.. this is what it looks like, you can see all the badge templates, icons and everything but the badge just doesn't show? i've literally tried purging my cloudflare, clearing cache, restarting emu and nothing has fixed it...

AhcFEdl.png

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
Did you change anything within your wwwroot or htdocs folder? If so then check your web.config to make sure it's all linked, and if it's not that try to database and see if anything was messed about in there.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Did you change anything within your wwwroot or htdocs folder? If so then check your web.config to make sure it's all linked, and if it's not that try to database and see if anything was messed about in there.
nope, i didn't change anything haha

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
nope, i didn't change anything haha

Your error is that is not a valid source of image.
is.

A simple fix would be to rewrite the url using web.config or .htaccess depending on what server you use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
is.

A simple fix would be to rewrite the url using web.config or .htaccess depending on what server you use.
thank you so much, but there's no need for shade of @Txc as he isn't my full on developer he just helps with a few things because he's busy with his own stuff.. i did have a developer but he left because he was busy with family life ect

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
Wondering why your Emulator Developer Toxic doesn't know how to fix this issue. It doesn't require clearing cache, cloudflare and all that nonsense if you are able to read the console.

is.

The issue isn't the rewrite as that's already done.

Users who are viewing this thread