Grounded

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I was recently grounded for my grades ;(. I will be less active, because I have to wait until I'm home alone to get on the computer. This should only be for a couple of weeks if not less.

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
Feels good to be done with school/college and move out :3

Did you put the effort into your work and still get bad grades? Or did you just not try? Sorry just curious :p

xStefan

Dec 11, 2011
I was recently grounded for my grades ;(. I will be less active, because I have to wait until I'm home alone to get on the computer. This should only be for a couple of weeks if not less.
for your grades thats f**** stupid and haha thats what i have to do, go ninja at night to get the pc, nice to know im not the only one i go mad when i get grounded of laptop

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Feels good to be done with school/college and move out :3

Did you put the effort into your work and still get bad grades? Or did you just not try? Sorry just curious :p

Yes, but I missed a couple of assignments and it dropped my grades.

for your grades thats f**** stupid and haha thats what i have to do, go ninja at night to get the pc, nice to know im not the only one i go mad when i get grounded of laptop

I never said that I didn't think it was fair. My parents don't feel I did well enough, and only want me to do good in life. It is fair enough that she can check them online, and when they are A's or B's as they expect, I can be ungrounded.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
If you're above 15 and getting grounded, life is beginning to suck for you - save yourself any miseries and just top yourself.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
If you're above 15 and getting grounded, life is beginning to suck for you - save yourself any miseries and just top yourself.
He's 12/13.

And getting grounded because of grades is perfectly normal. It's about achieving perfection ^^

Obviously nobody likes it, but it's for our own good.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Yes, I am 13. I was just recently ungrounded so this thread can be closed. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread