Show DevBest Great minifying tools

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Everyone who develops websites should know that minifying your code helps save on bandwidth, loads faster for your users and is also slightly harder for other people to rip and edit (although there are minifying-reversing tools out there).

I came across 2 great tools that I've been using for the past few months, I even use them on , you'll find them below.

and the same developer also made

The following tools produce similar outcomes:

JS
RWuFcck.png

CSS
JcBu6VS.png

Not only do the tools remove comments, white-space and unnecessary characters, they also structure and simplify the code better.

Just to be clear, I didn't make these.

Hope they help,
Mark

RiskyRyan

Feb 17, 2015
This is cool always wondered how developers of big companies did this to remove the threat of rippers as it does take a while to de-minify the css.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
This is cool always wondered how developers of big companies did this to remove the threat of rippers as it does take a while to de-minify the css.
Yeah you can never remove the threat of a front-end being taken, although I have seen some sites encrypt their front-end (I have no knowledge on this). There are also ways to minify all front-end using back-end technology as well, which saves both sides more time!

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Theres also this which is a code cleaner and you have the ability to minify your code

Users who are viewing this thread