gravityhotel.com

Travyboy

Apr 28, 2012
Join to day, Gravity Hotel is the best retro for you. Gravity has a lot of rares, hiring staff and i know you all wanna be a staff member, cheap costoms, nice people. So join to day at gravityhotel.com. DON'T MISS THE FUN! :)

Lots of Credits and Pixels when you start. Free v.i.p, lots of items in the shop.
Everyone is nice, and will be your friend. When we get some more users we will open up Staff Applications for the people like you!

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
Barely ANY information. Terrible dirty thread! You put the actual link! No screenies!

TERRIBLE facepalm.jpg
Edit: Wrong Section aswell!

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
People are looking for pictures and more information. Maybe list some of the features you have, or what makes the hotel different apart from others.

Mathematics

Show Off. Be Honest :) I'll face the rest.
Jan 14, 2012
Would love to see if you have prepared this thread and made this better.
should look fine if you make this thread more appealing to everyone else.
better get your grammars/spellings good for the users to get attracted
and join this hotel otherwise provide some snippets.

Travyboy

Apr 28, 2012
Join to day, Gravity Hotel is the best retro for you. Gravity has a lot of rares, hiring staff and i know you all wanna be a staff member, cheap costoms, nice people. So join to day at gravityhotel.com. DON'T MISS THE FUN! :)

Lots of Credits and Pixels when you start. Free v.i.p, lots of items in the shop.
Everyone is nice, and will be your friend. When we get some more users we will open up Staff Applications for the people like you! :rasta:

Users who are viewing this thread