Applicant Graphic designer looking for work.

Descendant

Nov 25, 2012
Hello there. My name is Julian Prince.
I am a graphic designer who specializes in creative advertising! I have roughly 3 years experience behind my belt, over that period of time I have worked mainly on illustration but also have worked on banners, logo's (concept, vintage and shape) I do have a small portfolio to view @
but please note
this portfolio is fairly outdated and I am constructing a new one at the moment. I do know that this is mainly vector based art, so it does not have alot to do with Habbo/Pixel Art. Here are a couple of examples of advertisment banners I have done.
Example 1:
Example 2:
But obviously my abilities can be surpassed alot further than those 2 examples. I have designed my own CMS before (not coded) for an example, which was implicated on a hotel named "Zabbo". I have also made custom loading screen images and much more, I do not ask for payment but I do ask to become a staff member of whatever hotel wishes to take me in. If you would like to further contact me if it may be an offer or even just want to ask more in depth questions, my skype name is

"putrid.person" thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! ~Julian a.k.a Descendant

Users who are viewing this thread