GrapeASE for RevCMS by Mitchell/Grapefruit

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
THIS IS A REPOST FROM A RIVAL FORUM IF ANYONE FINDS IT HARD TO SEARCH FOR GRAPEASE.

As many of you probably saw my thread saying it was in development, I got many requests for a BETA release... I thought long and hard, and then decided I may as well release a BETA version of GrapeASE. It includes all the features listed below:
  • Give a user regular VIP
  • Edit a user's account
All of the below are rank 7 (Administrator)
  • Post a news article (With the 'coding' error fixed)
  • Delete a news article (By ID)
  • In-game command logs
  • Change the welcome message
  • Empty a table
  • Change the credits & pixels timer
All of the below are for the moderation rank (Rank 4 and above)
  • Ban list
  • IP lookup
  • Unban a user
  • Ban a user
Below is everything to do with badges, so rank 4 and above...
  • List badges
  • Add a badge
  • Delete a badge
  • Here is a few screenshots:
As I already said, this is just a BETA release, and there will be many more features to come.

How to install:
1. Download and extract the hk.rar file to your desktop. Place it in htdocs(or wwwroot)/app/tpl/skins/YOURSKIN/
2. Make sure there is already no HK folder in there, if there is delete it and replace it with the new one.
3. Open up databaseconfig.php and input your database details otherwise it will not work.

Enjoy!

Q: My logo isn't showing at the top?!

A: You need to go into /hk/styles/global.css and replace:

Code:
#logoimg{ width: 1020px;
  height: 60px;
  background: url(http://localhost/app/tpl/skins/Mitch/images/logo.png)no-repeat;
}

With:

Code:
#logoimg
{ width: 1020px;
  height: 60px;
  background: url(YOUR LOGO URL HERE)no-repeat;
}

Hope it helped.

##If you are using this you agree to:##
Not remove any credits placed there.
Not abuse the HK.
Not copy/re-write and claim the code as YOUR OWN.
########################################
Credits:
The features and design: Grapefruit
Implemented into RevCMS by Kryptos.
########################################
Enjoy.

Download link:

Password:
6Tjfe.png

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
If the housekeeping doesn't work, install Helicon APE here:

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Can you post some screen shots or link me th the development thread if possible? Thanks.

HIGHEST

Mar 25, 2012
Bro Vineen I need help on my Welcome lobby is there a custom room layout for RevCMS that I can use to make it. Im gonna make a Lido Welcome lobby just like at the real habbo.

Oh yeah even public rooms furniture that can be clicked cause mine cant.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Edit the configuration file inside the hk folder . :lol: Also, for the author problem just change the type of author to varchar from int.

karim25005

Jan 26, 2014
Found an exploit. Anyone can delete any table they want, and don't even need to be staff.
{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/hk/empty.php
Anyone can get in

No, all those files aren't configurated it's still connected to the localhost with no password. Besides, if you wanna delete a tablet.. when you press "empty" it will redirect you to {url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/hk/empty2 which doesn't work..

ArchoCrime

Aug 13, 2014
Does this have any exploits? Please reply ASAP.
This was from 2012, and GrapeASE has bugs that could be fixed but nobody wants to fix it anyways. GrapeASE isn't a bad housekeeping it just isn't used in retro's anymore. You can make you're own housekeeping if you know how to code.

EditingXBL

Dec 22, 2012
This was from 2012, and GrapeASE has bugs that could be fixed but nobody wants to fix it anyways. GrapeASE isn't a bad housekeeping it just isn't used in retro's anymore. You can make you're own housekeeping if you know how to code.
Crap, I've just noticed then when the last post was before the other guy. Agh. I'm trying to get a stable Housekeeping that's got most exploits patched, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread