Grand Chase - Possible to Make a cloned game of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I'm wondering if its possible to to make a Cloned game of Grand Chase or something? any help?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Grand Chase works on a client download, which means it would take time for a 'professional' programmer to scrape the core programming and work on the packets. So, if you are to ask from here, I guess the answer is no.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Grand Chase works on a client download, which means it would take time for a 'professional' programmer to scrape the core programming and work on the packets. So, if you are to ask from here, I guess the answer is no.

Thanks

Please close thread

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Your an idiot.

take a look on fagzone under the mmo section, then go to old archive and you will find grand chase server files there

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Your an idiot.

take a look on fagzone under the mmo section, then go to old archive and you will find grand chase server files there
I'm an idiot you'll say because I didn't seek for a research about Grand Chase... but if he is to ask from here, it'll be really no. Not unless someone here, except from you, really knows how to make a cloned Grand Chase then. :)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Fag

all games are clonable if packets can be taken.
I havent researched grand chase, i just knew server files existed.
Instead of telling people no when you have no actual idea, dont bother posting

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Fag

all games are clonable if packets can be taken.
I havent researched grand chase, i just knew server files existed.
Instead of telling people no when you have no actual idea, dont bothet posting
If you say so.. :)

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Your an idiot.

I've looked there so many pages based on dev.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
As its in the old archive section, my guess would be that there isnt an active development for it or there are not many people developing it as alot of the threads date back to 2010 and such.
However after taking a brief look over it, in the tuts section there is a guide for v2 server which looks like its had some recent posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread