Government controlling humanity?

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
428117_340688179317501_100001289658371_1053055_156448019_n.jpg
President Obama's puppets who call themselves The Presidential Bio Ethics Commission and are refusing to push for any type of investigation pertaining to the involuntary human "experimentation" that is being inflicted on people by this government. The government is breaking the 1st, 4th, 5th, 8th and 14th amendments of the US Constitution and international laws of the Geneva Conventions on thousan
ds of people via technological weapons. RFID Microchipping To Begin In 36 Months Under New Health Bill ?! Source:
I have warned frequently in the past few months, the PTB intends to microchip all Americans using deception and subtlety.This health care bill H.R. 3200 is about control and complete takeover by the fascist government. It is about eugenics, taking over your bank accounts and giving the government unlimited powers. Americans will be subjected to nationwide RFID microchipping as the first nation to test run the coming ’666′ system to control all buying and selling. All the ‘bugs’ will be ironed out using Americans as guinea pigs. Many people who refuse to accept this, will be branded ‘terrorist’, anti government provocateurs, criminals ..and will conveniently ‘disappear’! My dear American friends: please wake up, please wake up! The Satanic cabal intends to use you as cannon fodder for their world conquest, New World Order, Global Fascist Police State. The MSM is lulling all of you into sleep. Your country is being ‘raped’ by Illuminati banksters and is quickly turning into the new Nazi regime of the 21st century!
They are also putting things in our food, so who knows if the citizens of america will end up with this chip in their body with or without them knowing?! The American government needs to slack off, because the governments should fear their people, not the other way around. They're breaking amendments. Shall we write up a petition and occupy?

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
I researched that like last month and it was declined as far as I can understand from what I red. For us Christians, that is sometimes considered to be the 666 sign stated in the Bible on the book of Revelations.

Barack Obama was also having another campaign of One Government which is, simple.. one government will rule the world.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
I researched that like last month and it was declined as far as I can understand from what I red. For us Christians, that is sometimes considered to be the 666 sign stated in the Bible on the book of Revelations.

Barack Obama was also having another campaign of One Government which is, simple.. one government will rule the world.

Fellow christian, glad to hear this Viv :)

But, we can not alter the prophecy sadly.
God be with you.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
To be honest I never red all but after reading them.. I guess what is stated in the book of Revelation starts to happen. They will force us to be one of them and if we decline, they will torture us.. in a way this is in another form ~ but looks like the same.

I did a research before *as mentioned above* and was proud when I understood was it was declined but never thought it will be forced. Sad to say but BARACK OBAMA is considered to be atheist.. my Values teacher is a Christian too, and she told us this thing that got me to research.

Everyone should be warned. :/

Users who are viewing this thread