Got it working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Apr 23, 2016
Well guys i've got two working emulators. One V5 (reminds me of when i was a wee lad) and a more recent version based on this guide /f335/create-habbo-retro-xampp-r63b-1118425/ (not allowed to post URLS yet)
I'm hosting this locally on my own xampp machine (i've used xampp for work/personal projects) so my kids can have a play with Habbo as they're too young for the real thing and i get to play with something new!

Question: Pets appear to all be the same? ie; all under blankets :( Is there a known fix for this?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
They should all work fine, check out my comment here as I got a small starter pack setup a while back.

Reading by the thread title did you manage to solve this? :rolleyes:

Karl

Apr 23, 2016
Hey JMG! Thank you first of all for replying to my thread. I appreciate you guys get a lot of newbies asking questions, but i am honestly trying my best to get to grips with all this stuff.
I'm downloading your pack now :) I shall report back at some point!

Well i've managed to resolve the issue by merging the two swf packs. Turns out someone had tampered with the original swf pack. Pets are now working. Well done to this excellent community for your replies to my thread and your support!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Awesome! I'll presume this thread has been solved. If you've got anymore questions or concerns please don't hesitate to open a new thread in our help section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread