Google chrome: Lagging when I'm calling on Skype.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
So I've not only been having this on Google chrome I've also been having this on Opera & Various other browsers that I've tried to use. And it's just slowly annoying me how it's constantly lagging when Skype is running or when I'm calling someone on Skype. And the simple question is how do you get this fixed because I want to browse around the internet and Skype at the same time and that's not going to work like this.

Anyway I've got a 4GB Laptop and assuming that Google Chrome & Skype are not taking over that much of your computer there should be a fix so please tell me so and I'll be glad to check / test it out.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Well that's a ignorant comment to make, it's not my internet speed that's slowing down due Skype because my internet speed is fast but it's the browser self that's lagging and the site loading time also takes longer when your calling someone on Skype and what not and it's just annoying, but overal the whole browser is slow!

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I'm sure that it's not my CPU.

02f41d0a046b9597eb794cb6ebbd5ba9.png

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I'm on Windows 8.1 and I've tried many things and it's not working.

I'm using Skype for your desktop so I don't know the problem but the same problem appeared when I was using windows 7.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Thanks, I've tried disabling some components of Flash player and it's not really faster to be honest, I'm gonna look through some of their other tips.

Users who are viewing this thread