Good VPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotelCrazy

Jan 14, 2011
What's a good VPS to buy?

for maybe hosting a Minecraft server and MAYBE a small Habbo Retro.

Good professionally company, that they follow the rules with no illegal content.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
dataspherehosting.net

Very reliable and great customer service. Below is a screenshot of their vps specs and prices. I currently have 2 dedicated servers with them but the dedicated servers aren't cheap but as for the vps those are pretty cheap. For running a small hotel then these vps specs will work but if you want a bigger hotel I'd suggest getting a dedicated server.

0xz6n.png

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
I prefer
than
ive been with datasphere , they has slow vps :/ but theyre support isnt that bad , but theyre vps isnt that good.
also cobrahost has a good vps tho it has alot of migrations.
Try :D or those 2 are trusted websites and famous !:)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
dataspherehosting.net

Very reliable and great customer service. Below is a screenshot of their vps specs and prices. I currently have 2 dedicated servers with them but the dedicated servers aren't cheap but as for the vps those are pretty cheap. For running a small hotel then these vps specs will work but if you want a bigger hotel I'd suggest getting a dedicated server.

0xz6n.png
Vouch for this. Had a good experience with dataspherehosting.net :) And with the cPanel you win the VPS, you can really "feel" that professionalism in controlling over your VPS, with various options to take over your VPS.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I suppose TopHostr.com is good + dataspherehosting.net /
But I don't recommened CobraHosts, I personally have had SEVERAL problems with them, and know many people that complain about!

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
If you wanna make a minecraft server use linux as linux is cheaper but if you wana run a habbo retro you have to use windows.
At niffumhost.co.uk we have 2 very good deals on vps hosting. 6$ Linux vps and 9$ windows vps. If you want a higher spec vps then what is currently on the site please pm me.

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
Datasphere/Top Hostr's your best bet.

CobraHost's are decent if you're looking for a little upgrade.

robinthoms2

Jul 18, 2012
I am using VPS hosting solutions from and i am very comfortable with that i think it's a good option because i am not sure about the other services. Servers are well-balanced and uptime is 100%.Their caring support helps much in solving issues if they occur.There are 3 plans namely Basic, Enterprise, Advanced.their basic plan is

[Windows VPS Plan 512]

RAM: 512 MB
CPU cores: 2
Disk space: 50 GB
Data transfer: 500 GB
Operating System: Windows 2008 Enterprise (R2 also available)
[50 GB HDD FREE!]
[500 GB BANDWITH FREE!]
Price first month: $12.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread