Good VPS for a retro?

Aye

tits
Oct 22, 2011
Can someone recommend a good company that sells reliable and good VPS'... I need one quick :)

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
I'd go with a profecinal host like Reprisehost or something that have pros working Like hostgator *but not host gator as they have linux*

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
instant setup, arranged downtime, amazing customer support.
ServerHeroes is not the place to go though, or EpicHosts..
Why would you say ServerHeroes is not a place to go? Elliot is a Great Host, He does have patience, and will take care of you in a flash.. His VPS Is cheap and i actually have a server with them which run's my servers and all.. No Downtime at all and He will fulfill your request and respond to your need.

On other terms i am not saying xznetworks is bad at all, if i had choice i would choose Serverheroes.

I will recommend both, but urge you not to join Epichosts.

profession

u nede swag!
Oct 12, 2013
Why would you say ServerHeroes is not a place to go? Elliot is a Great Host, He does have patience, and will take care of you in a flash.. His VPS Is cheap and i actually have a server with them which run's my servers and all.. No Downtime at all and He will fulfill your request and respond to your need.

On other terms i am not saying xznetworks is bad at all, if i had choice i would choose Serverheroes.

I will recommend both, but urge you not to join Epichosts.
He said he had a email from Disney for copyright on a website and would not give a printscreen or a copy of the email too the person that made the website and suspended the VPS.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
He said he had a email from Disney for copyright on a website and would not give a printscreen or a copy of the email too the person that made the website and suspended the VPS.
Elliot does not monitor what your doing, but if he got a DMCA Notice or any legal thing he will take action. He doesn't care what you do, but if you do something and he get's a Take down notice or something he has to take action.

profession

u nede swag!
Oct 12, 2013
Elliot does not monitor what your doing, but if he got a DMCA Notice or any legal thing he will take action. He doesn't care what you do, but if you do something and he get's a Take down notice or something he has to take action.
I'll try finding the printscreen later.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread