Good PC to buy?

Mee

May 4, 2012
Yo

So my computer is 3 years old now and its gettng really old so I need a new desktop PC to replace my current one.

I was thinking about getting a iMac or are there any other good computers out there?

What I'd perfer:

- Fast processor for gaming (3.0GHz+)
- 4GB or 8GB + RAM
- 600GB - 1TB+ HD
- Great quality graphics
- Can handle 5.1 surround speakers perferrably with sound card
- Good slim key board (like the iMacs perferrably wireless)
- Wireless mouse
- Built in TV
- Big screen

Those are what i'd perfer however I'm open for other suggestions/recommendations. Spending no more than around $3500 NZD on a new desktop PC. Must be one I can purchase in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
@Hitler

You're post aren't making shit sense here, you've in fact probably never used Alienware and thus it's a waste of time to post (For you) As you've never used any Dell products.

Lmao, in fact I've had an alienware before. And yes, it's now in the garbage. Also, i've used Dell my entire life until the aleinware. Who are you to judge? Apparently you know my entire history on computers, huh.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
@Hitler

Have you really did?

Please he's not asking for shitty comments as. This is shit and that is shit, he's asking for simple advice what computer to buy.

Some people say Alienware and the others say please buy a Mac it will make your life better, eventually he'll have to make the choice himself as it's his money thus him making the decision that he will hopefully never regret.

Also what do you prefer.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
@Hitler

Have you really did?

Please he's not asking for shitty comments as. This is shit and that is shit, he's asking for simple advice what computer to buy.

Some people say Alienware and the others say please buy a Mac it will make your life better, eventually he'll have to make the choice himself as it's his money thus him making the decision that he will hopefully never regret.

Also what do you prefer.
Well, he's giving his opinion on that this guy doesn't needs to buy Alienware, which is his right to do so. I've posted a thread like this before (wanted to buy a Alienware PC to), and a lot of people talked me out of it, which I'm happy with. I now have a much better PC, for the same amount of money, custom build. Packerd Dell (also refered to as Packerd "Hell") is known as a shitty PC developer, with low quality products.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013

Then what do you advice.

I don't really think that you are leaving people choosing, I'm currently using a HP Monitor and a E-Machines computer.

Users who are viewing this thread