GoldTree r63b help.

Avduf

Dec 24, 2012
Hello DevBest. I've been using this goldtree a while now, but i need help. When i do :ha on my retro it only appears the text and not the username of who did the :ha. So i've tried fixing it several times but still get errors. Here's the source:

case 20:
if (Session.GetHabbo().HasFuse("cmd_ha"))
{
string str = Input.Substring(3);
ServerMessage Message2 = new ServerMessage(3802);
Message2.AppendStringWithBreak(GoldTreeEnvironment.GetExternalText("mus_ha_title") + "\n\n" + str);
Message2.AppendStringWithBreak("");
GoldTree.GetGame().GetClientManager().method_15(Message2, Message2);
GoldTree.GetGame().GetClientManager().method_31(Session, Params[0].ToLower(), Input);
return true;
}
return false;

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Seriously. Use your head.
Code:
case 20:
                            {
                                Message2.AppendStringWithBreak(GoldTreeEnvironment.GetExternalText("cmd_ha_title")); //Make The Title Editable without having to go in the emulator
                                Message2.AppendStringWithBreak(str + "\r\n- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username); //Take their sentence and add the current sessions username
                                ServerMessage Message3 = new ServerMessage(161u); //Server Message It
                                Message3.AppendStringWithBreak(str + "\r\n- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username); //Generate Message3
                                GoldTree.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendHotelAlert(Message2, Message3); //Send The Hotel Alert
                                GoldTree.GetGame().GetClientManager().AddToCmdLogs(Session, Params[0].ToLower(), Input); // Add to cmdlogs
                                return true;
                            }
                            return false;

Avduf

Dec 24, 2012
Still ain't working, how about you start using your head and help me out with this and send me a source that's working.
You must be registered for see images attach

NVM, fixed it by myself fool.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Post your fix then.
Guessing that because those methods are underlined they don't have those in your emulator, and my code fucking worked you just didn't have the option to add to Command Logs , Oh actually your stupid ass emulator is Obfuscated and Mines not because I undid most of it. So quit talking shit, because my method did work, you fool.

Avduf

Dec 24, 2012
Fix:
case 20:
{
Message2.AppendStringWithBreak(GoldTreeEnvironment.GetExternalText("cmd_ha_title") + "\n\n" + str + " Name: " + Session.GetHabbo().Username);
Message2.AppendStringWithBreak(str + "\r\n- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username);
ServerMessage Message3 = new ServerMessage(161u);
Message3.AppendStringWithBreak(str + "\r\n- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username);
GoldTree.GetGame().GetClientManager().method_15(Message2, Message2);
GoldTree.GetGame().GetClientManager().method_31(Session, Params[0].ToLower(), Input);
return true;
}
return false;

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Hope you realize what you just did in that
You made it so that the hotel alert sets the title, then adds the text, then on the same line of the txt says "Name: Staff" and then the next line adds the text again, and then adds the username AGAIN.

mujaan

Dec 23, 2015
What is this error ?

nLjEq0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread