Gold Tree Emulator 4.0 Disconnects?

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Here is my exceptions.err:
Code:
28-Sep-14 5:06:11 PM: Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Roles.RoleManager.method_2(UInt32 uint_0) in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Roles\RoleManager.cs:line 1177
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.method_4() in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 600
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUser.HandleSpeech(GameClient Session, String str, Boolean bool_13) in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUser.cs:line 197
   at GoldTree.Communication.Messages.Rooms.Chat.ChatMessageEvent.Handle(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Event) in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\Communication\Messages\Rooms\Chat\ChatMessageEvent.cs:line 20
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.ParsePacket(Byte[]& bytes) in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 577

28-Sep-14 5:07:16 PM: Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Roles.RoleManager.method_2(UInt32 uint_0) in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Roles\RoleManager.cs:line 1177
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.method_4() in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 600
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUser.HandleSpeech(GameClient Session, String str, Boolean bool_13) in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUser.cs:line 197
   at GoldTree.Communication.Messages.Rooms.Chat.ChatMessageEvent.Handle(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Event) in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\Communication\Messages\Rooms\Chat\ChatMessageEvent.cs:line 20
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.ParsePacket(Byte[]& bytes) in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 577

28-Sep-14 5:10:39 PM: Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

28-Sep-14 5:11:04 PM: Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

28-Sep-14 8:32:18 PM: Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at GoldTree.HabboHotel.Roles.RoleManager.method_2(UInt32 uint_0) in d:\Game\ZrQ\project 1\ZRQ EMU\Gold Tree Emulator 3.0\HabboHotel\Roles\RoleManager.cs:line 1168
Its possible it could be my swfs maybe? ( Im using Retro Rippers Plus SWFS I think) Which are the latests one's on there.
Right when you click "enter Hotel" It loads...... Go's to 76% which I know means a connection error most likely.
Can anyone tell me the problem?

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Got it thanks!
But is there a way to Move My PLUSDB Users & rooms to the GOLDTREE DB?
I tried moving the PLUS DB "Users" And "Rooms" Table to The GoldTree Emulator and when I logged into my habbo user on my PLUS DB It just disconnects me..

Users who are viewing this thread