Going to Bora Bora..

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013
Er help, I'm going to an island called Bora Bora in a months time but me and my cousin have no idea what to do there! It's a really small and hot island but it doesn't really have many tourist attractions, I've tried googling things to do but it doesn't look very interesting.
Other than sunbathing and surfing, is there anything I can do over there?

EchoVide

Jul 8, 2013
Other than sunbathing and surfing... Well, it all really depends what you're into. I went there last year with a few friends and the highlight of the trip was snorkeling on the reefs, the sea-life was just beautiful. The food there also tasted amazing. Go sight-seeing when you get the chance, the scenery is stunning.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
If you can't find anything interesting to do via google then there mustn't be anything interesting to go. So pick another destination.
I wouldn't even trust a place called "Bora Bora" who names something 2 times.

And the name literally says "Boring Boring"

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013
lmao, it's really pretty there and i just want to explore. i'm going away again in november and i'm not the one paying for it so yolo

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
If you stay in a hut like this
What happens if a big wave / storm or tsunami hits? you will end up in china.

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013
i'm staying in one of them huts hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha, would be fun going to china though

Sean

Dec 12, 2011
i'm staying in one of them huts hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha, would be fun going to china though
@m0nsta who wouldn't

I wouldn't and It seems Bora Bora is just for relaxation and nothing more. No wonder you can't find anything to do. You are not suppose to do anything

Also you @ Tagged a user called Sean which is not me :)

al1ce

Apr 28, 2013
I DON'T REALLY CARE TBH, I'M A YOLOIST.
thats great, 7 days of pure relaxation in a beach hut

Users who are viewing this thread