Request GFX/Furniture Making

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
If you got a skype or discord PM me so we could chat it up I need your help on GFX. It's about making something, I own Zabbo it's a 40+ daily hotel and I wanna introduce a new currency but I would need some images done in the client for the furniture to be made. The CMS icon for it is already done I did it, the only thing I don't know how to do is coding furniture.
CngjxIp.png
ZT = Zabbo Tokens the Icon for it is done.

P.S
I'm sure you've heard of Force Hotel v26 back in 2009-2011. Tokens are gonna be used for the same idea etc... Right now our main currency is diamonds. Our betting community is big as heck on Zabbo people like it because we give off the " Force Hotel Eco feel " as many users have stated and I wanna bring Zabbo Tokens which will be listed above Diamonds but only way to get them is the same way on Force is to Buy them with $ or to exchange 5k Diamonds for 1 of them.

Here goes an idea for the furniture
53JzBAqqQ1e0vLrj0o5U1g.png
I would want it like that but in red and the H to be a ZT for Zabbo Tokens but 1 Token not all of them together like that. That's just an idea for the size of it and width and the style I want it to look like. If you're willing to help me make this happen let me know. Thank you in advance.

Image of ZT Icon in upcoming changes. (CMS thanks to Toxic. This is RevCMS, made some changes to it frontend and backend coding wise)
u10P10AFRDiit1yPyU4ivQ.png

Never mind I managed to figure out how to make customs on my own. I tried my best leave some feedback.

bRKTzAxfTj6BpR_y_TB0oA.png

vHzdzg5gSZ2T9FbAFnxEAA.png

Users who are viewing this thread