Getting lots of errors with revcms

Sylveon

Jan 19, 2019
Hello again

As suggested I downloaded the swf's for revcms and plusemu,
however after setting up everything in the config file and the plusemu can run, I tried to go to my index (just localhost btw)
and it gives me nothing but errors:

Code:
Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_connect - assumed 'mysql_connect' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 18

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_pconnect - assumed 'mysql_pconnect' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 19

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_select_db - assumed 'mysql_select_db' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 20

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_query - assumed 'mysql_query' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 21

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_num_rows - assumed 'mysql_num_rows' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 22

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_fetch_assoc - assumed 'mysql_fetch_assoc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 23

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_fetch_array - assumed 'mysql_fetch_array' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 24

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_result - assumed 'mysql_result' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 25

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_free_result - assumed 'mysql_free_result' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 26

Warning: Use of undefined constant mysql_real_escape_string - assumed 'mysql_real_escape_string' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 27

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:48 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php(31): Revolution\engine->connect('pconnect') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php(109): Revolution\engine->Initiate() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(4): require_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Anything I can do about this?

Sylveon

Jan 19, 2019
What’s your PHP version? For RevCMS used 5.6
I'm using the most recent version I guess
Using Xampp latest version, don't know if that has anything to do with it and can I downgrade my version through Xampp cmd or do I have to download it from the site?

Edit; My version is PHP-version: 7.3.0

Last edited:

Sylveon

Jan 19, 2019
You'd have to downgrade your XAMPP as it's hardcoded into the XAMPP version.

OR use IIS and manually download PHP 5.6 using Microsoft Platform (plenty of tutorials in the tutorials section).
Alright I'll try to install an older version of xampp first and see how that goes, if not i'll try the second option. Thanks

Sylveon

Jan 19, 2019
Simple Google search found this.

Good luck buddy.
Cool, the site works but when I click on go to client I just get this:
Code:
Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in N:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in N:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 107
404!

Edit: Changed some of the things in class.engine on line 48 but still getting an error

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread