Introduction Generals' Introduction

Generals

Jun 8, 2012
Hello community of DevBest. My name is Generals, and I look forward to being part of these forums. I am a Habbo 06-11 player, in search of an oldschool active Habbo Retro whereas I could join and chat, so if you would know of one to my interest, please recommend me one! As well, I am a GFX Artist and Designer using PSCS5. I am currently 15, moving to be a Sophomore in Highschool. I love to skate, and listen to music. That's most of it! I will post my GFX showcase later on.

ImMuffinssBitch

May 23, 2012
Hello community of DevBest. My name is Generals, and I look forward to being part of these forums. I am a Habbo 06-11 player, in search of an oldschool active Habbo Retro whereas I could join and chat, so if you would know of one to my interest, please recommend me one! As well, I am a GFX Artist and Designer using PSCS5. I am currently 15, moving to be a Sophomore in Highschool. I love to skate, and listen to music. That's most of it! I will post my GFX showcase later on.
Another habbotard, Welcome You can make me a Sig?? With Niall Horan and my username "iHoran" For my other account oxoxoxo

Generals

Jun 8, 2012
Another habbotard, Welcome You can make me a Sig?? With Niall Horan and my username "iHoran" For my other account oxoxoxo

I don't believe I would want to create a graphical signature for someone who would call me a "habbotard", but thanks for your welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread