General enquiry

LJW18

Sep 17, 2023
Hi, I am just wondering if anybody remembers the name of the "tool" that muppets used to use to gain a staff members password and rank themself on someone else's retro. Genuinely only wondering as I think this may of been the case for a friend's habbo retro.

Thanks šŸ‘

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
You talking about the revcms exploit tool?, that was released on hack forums, this was fixed years ago if its the same thing were talking about here

LJW18

Sep 17, 2023
You talking about the revcms exploit tool?, that was released on hack forums, this was fixed years ago if its the same thing were talking about here

Yes, that's it. I know it was fixed I just couldn't remember the name of it, I was trying to explain it to my friend who just had his hotel ruined (obviously not by that same too.) thanks for the reply

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Hi, I am just wondering if anybody remembers the name of the "tool" that muppets used to use to gain a staff members password and rank themself on someone else's retro. Genuinely only wondering as I think this may of been the case for a friend's habbo retro.

Thanks šŸ‘
Pretty sure that was an exploit on Rev many years ago. Nobody should use RevCMS in 2024.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Great advice on a thread about hacking
My point is, never rely on tools for something you can do yourself, most of these "tools" are backdoored with their own version of malware or stealers anyway.

You can feel the master hacker using the tools but often your connection then is being used as part of a scraper or botnet

Users who are viewing this thread