GawdCMS | OOP | MySQLi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
Right, so I'm bored so I just started on a CMS. It's not exactly Habbo based, so that's why it's in this section.

Features:
Not much done, and not sure what I want yet. So, I'm just showing what I have so far. It'll change as I find improvements.

Note: The development on this will not be quick, because it's not my main focus. I'm currently in college so that work and studying is my first priority, along with having fun. So, updates will come when they come, but I will be working on this when I get a chance. So far, I've not done much but it's enough for snippets I think.

Pictures:

JRzOjry.png

R6vLtfP.png

ob4v.png

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
What feutures will they be? Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
What feutures will they be? Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For now just a simple user system and I'm going to build on that as I go. I don't exactly have an idea of what I want in it. So, I'm just go to come up with it as I go.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
For now just a simple user system and I'm going to build on that as I go. I don't exactly have an idea of what I want in it. So, I'm just go to come up with it as I go.
As a CMS [content management system], it should have something so you can control your content. For example being able to add, edit, remove pages, modules etc.
Having a user system should be a plugin side of things [other then the admin panel]. Looks interesting, good luck.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
As a CMS [content management system], it should have something so you can control your content. For example being able to add, edit, remove pages, modules etc.
Having a user system should be a plugin side of things [other then the admin panel]. Looks interesting, good luck.
I know ur good pal.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Take it you're doing this as an educational project and nothing deadly serious, so no point going into features etc.

It'd be nice if you could release snippets as you go along to let us know you're still working on it (oh, maybe update the features you add as it goes along). Maybe consider renaming the whole "CMS" thingy unless you plan on adding an actual content management system of some sort - like @Damon said previously.

Either way, good luck bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread