Introduction ganja

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganja

May 11, 2011
yo, its ganja. been a while since ive been on forums and shit and none of you probably know me.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I think he means, any forum in general. Anyways, i am curious of what you meant.

ganja

May 11, 2011
i was never on here before, but i was on other forums. i'm michael, known as worthy sometimes.

Gio

Mar 19, 2011
okay... well you either just started smoking pot or your posing. just sayin.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Oh damnit. Another self centered egosentric maniac. Anyways, Welcome to the forum dude!

ganja

May 11, 2011
oh dammit, another geek who loves to say '1337' and use fucked up geeky words like egocentric

Zack

Jul 12, 2010
oh dammit, another geek who loves to say '1337' and use fucked up geeky words like egocentric
your just jealous because he actually knows what the word means and you had to use Google to find out what it meant.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010

Oh Dammit another pot head who thinks hes all that when I see a single post under his name

Gio

Mar 19, 2011
Oh Dammit another pot head who thinks hes all that when I see a single post under his name
He said he was a poser, unless your new to pot you dont make everything about you pot.

Austin

Dec 30, 2010
your just jealous because he actually knows what the word means and you had to use Google to find out what it meant.
Don't make him feel unwelcome, he just needs to learn that he's not all that. Also, I use google for terms/words I don't know.. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

☀️  Switch to Light Theme

Latest posts