Gaming PC

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
CyberPower desktop or Cybertron desktop? Would anyone recommend either of them, currently pondering on:

Mostly doing livestreams from my elgato and constant recording of my gameplay with my elgato

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
The cybertron is a very nice piece of work for its price. Amazing, i'm in canada but here for sure if i saw that i would snag it up. They threw a video card in there that doesnt seem that good but since its fourth gen i5 it will be a nice machine. To bad they didnt specify exact model of the 15 -.-

also can you link me to the cyberpower desktop and ill tell you which one is best for its money.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
The cybertron is a very nice piece of work for its price. Amazing, i'm in canada but here for sure if i saw that i would snag it up. They threw a video card in there that doesnt seem that good but since its fourth gen i5 it will be a nice machine. To bad they didnt specify exact model of the 15 -.-

also can you link me to the cyberpower desktop and ill tell you which one is best for its money.

Can you view this?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Can you view this?

As stupid as you may think it is the lenova is without a doubt much better. The cyberpower desktop is just a cool case, with some decent parts. Cyberpower has an AMD in it and AMD isnt full core so the clockcycle is like 20% worse than an intel sandy bridge, which is the motherboard in the lenova.

Get the lenova and enjoy, if any more questions message me back i enjoy conversations like these.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
I have experience with a lenovo, that's what made me give in to make my final decision. Should have checked at best buy a long time ago

Users who are viewing this thread