Flash Galaxy Hotel - To Infinity and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Galaxy%20Hotel.gif
♛About Galaxy Hotel♛
Galaxy hotel is a brand new hotel that opened on the 29th December 2014. It is owned by the same owners as HabCloud that opening originally on 31st October 2014 but then it unfortunately closed later on, therefore we have decided to go for a hotel again as HabCloud was going well so we have improved this hotel and have spent a lot of time on it to make it enjoyable for the users that come on. In the first few days we have managed to get a stable 12 users daily with around 25 votes on findretros daily, in my opinion this is great considering we have just opened. Our one aim is to make your experience at Galaxy Hotel the best possible!
♛Few of our features♛
r63b
Fast Website
RevCMS with Custom Habbo Theme
VPS Hosted
Custom Furni
Custom Badges
Custom Commands
Groups
Gets updated daily
Radio Stations with our own DJs
♛Screenshots♛
Index:
ldD6ahh.png

Me page:
pG0tNYS.png

Staff page:
aWVsryB.png
Homeroom:
3Es6cLD.png

Catalogue:
SYDaE9r.png

Groups:
K9BulLH.png
Come and explore today.
Galaxy Hotel - To Infinity and Beyond!
s8AO2uH.png

galaxyhotel.co.uk​

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
Very professional and I could tell you put a lot of work into everything.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Very professional and I could tell you put a lot of work into everything.
We like to keep our users happy, after hours of hard work I hope this turns out great.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Not very original name, and the slogan is kinda lame lol..

Besides that it looks very generic like a lot of other R63B hotels,

Positives though:
I like how the index just feelings welcoming with the cool colors and stuff.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Not very original name, and the slogan is kinda lame lol..

Besides that it looks very generic like a lot of other R63B hotels,

Positives though:
I like how the index just feelings welcoming with the cool colors and stuff.
I already had a galaxyhotel.co.uk domain sitting around so I decided to make use of it, what makes this hotel different is that it has a lot of commands that other hotels don't have, I am constantly doing my best to add in new commands for the users to enjoy.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I already had a galaxyhotel.co.uk domain sitting around so I decided to make use of it, what makes this hotel different is that it has a lot of commands that other hotels don't have, I am constantly doing my best to add in new commands for the users to enjoy.
Examples of these commands? like what are they?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
:RKO, :shoot, :givekiss, :headshot, :hitandrun so far but slowly adding them in.
Well :shoot is a command on RP's, :givekiss is just kiss renamed, and the rest just seem like they are other forms of hit/smack/punch/shoot lol

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Well :shoot is a command on RP's, :givekiss is just kiss renamed, and the rest just seem like they are other forms of hit/smack/punch/shoot lol
But RP commands on a normal hotel is not something you see a lot, givekiss is a kiss command but because it's r63b if you do :kiss it blows a kiss, RKO is completely different to hit/smach/punch/shoot and so is :hitandrun, and like I said I am still editing and making edits to the emulator, we have been open 3 days so you have to give us a bit of a chance.
Besides their is unique features that the staff members get that I have been working on.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
But RP commands on a normal hotel is not something you see a lot, givekiss is a kiss command but because it's r63b if you do :kiss it blows a kiss, RKO is completely different to hit/smach/punch/shoot and so is :hitandrun, and like I said I am still editing and making edits to the emulator, we have been open 3 days so you have to give us a bit of a chance.
Besides their is unique features that the staff members get that I have been working on.
Alright goodluck mate!

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Good luck with this retro, The professional looking always attract. Just don't hire abusive staff :S

GavRod

Feb 23, 2014
Would love to try out this retro, but.. there's a server error. Idk if its me or if anyone see's this. How come its like this?

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Would love to try out this retro, but.. there's a server error. Idk if its me or if anyone see's this. How come its like this?
We had a few problems with the VPS, it should be fine now:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread