Recruiting Fuse Hotel ~ The next big thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
15oa53a.png
Today I will be introducing a Habbo private server that will change the experience of every retro player in the retro industry. This private server will be known as 'Fuse Hotel'. For the people who do not know what a Habbo Retro is, it's a free version of the original Habbo(.com) with more features and data that Habbo does not share with its community.

Fuses' History
Fuse Hotel was launched in 2011 as a r59 Habbo retro server. Fuse averaged 50 - 100 users and peaked 300 on the weekends and holidays. Fuse was managed by myself and my great friend, PuriSoft. Fuse was the most professionally server around that time (Blah hotel aswell, shout-out to Zam/Zack). Due to financial issues Fuse was forced to close. But we're back!

What's new?
Fuse is back and better than ever! We'll be running on a heavy edited version of uberCMS 3.0 by Jonteh, and SwiftEMU. Fuse will be managed professionally by two hotel managers, Chriz and Enigma. Furthermore, our staff team is empty and looking for staff members!

Staff Applications

Fuse will be looking for the most dedicated, loyal, and professional staff team to help Fuse strive to become the most unique Habbo retro. We will be looking for smart, generous, and supportive individuals that will guide, moderate, and administrate the community with positive aspects.

If you would like to join the Fuse staff team, send an e-mail to the following address in the required format.

Past or present experience:
Anything else you would want us to know?:

Send your application to [email protected]

Fuse Hotel launching date: Set to 10/1/13

Current Staff List
Founders: Puridee
Managers: Chriz, Enigma
Administration Department: Empty
Hotel Moderators: Empty
Trial Moderators: Empty

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Administrator?

I can't be asked with my e-mail.

How dedicated are you? Explain!: Very, if I get this job I will be everday for hours on hours.
I will try my hardest to help get users and bring features to the hotel.
Past or present experience:
Habnut Hotel - Founder
HabRay Hotel - Owner/Hidden
Global - Moderator
Many more.
Anything else you would want us to know?:

I am a tech.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I am applying for a tech position
How dedicated are you? Explain!: I play close to 6-7 hours daily if not more.
Past or present experience: I have owned 3 hotels, admined one hotel and been on mod on 2.
Anything else you would want us to know?: I like to just go with the flow, and when something needs done I do it right away. I don't have patience for screwing around and I don't like people who don't listen to what other people want to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread