Furnidata isnt working correctly?

xXTrevXx

Dec 29, 2015
Hello Devbest. I moved my hotel over to a new VPS provider. In setting things up, and testing, I noticed its trying to read my furni swf's from their respective revision folders.. (never had a problem with this before) and the way my swf's are, they aren't in any revision folders, just sitting in my hof_furni folder, along with my furni icons. Ive tried to change my furnidata to replace all the revision folders with "1000" and saved the furnidata. Upon opening my client, it loads to 100%, tries to start loding into the hotel, then basically reloads itself. no F12 errors.
Im using Alaska Emulator(Based on plus)
Anyone know a fix? OR able to point me to a link of an updated, and organized(Revision folders) SWF pack

tried changing
flash.dynamic.download.name.template=%revision%/%typeid%.swf
to
flash.dynamic.download.name.template=%typeid%.swf
works until I get into a room with furni, then reloads.

saw two others and thought id change them too:
took out the %revision%/ part
dynamic.download.name.template=%revision%/hh_furni_xx_%typeid%.cct
dynamic.download.samples.template=%revision%/%typeid%.cct

still loads till I get into a room, then reloads.

xXTrevXx

Dec 29, 2015
No emu error, all im getting in the Console, is the 404 error for all my SWFs in the room, Trying to connect to the revision folder for the furni.

same for all furni, just the name is different of course.
404 Not Found

I mean it seems like my only option is to find a SWF pack, with revision folders? .-.

Feb 25, 2015
No emu error, all im getting in the Console, is the 404 error for all my SWFs in the room, Trying to connect to the revision folder for the furni.

same for all furni, just the name is different of course.
404 Not Found

I mean it seems like my only option is to find a SWF pack, with revision folders? .-.
Did you clear your web cache and/or cloudflare cache before reloading into the client after you changed your external variables to remove the "/revision" from the template?

xXTrevXx

Dec 29, 2015
works until I get into a room with furni, then reloads.
I have my dev tools disable cache. Plus yes, I do sometimes just to be sure.
its just changing that, was making me reload? I thought 100% it would work

without taking the %revision% off the template stuff, it shows black boxes for furni, no reload.

AFTER taking it off, I go into a room, and I reload.

Feb 25, 2015
I have my dev tools disable cache. Plus yes, I do sometimes just to be sure.
its just changing that, was making me reload? I thought 100% it would work

without taking the %revision% off the template stuff, it shows black boxes for furni, no reload.

AFTER taking it off, I go into a room, and I reload.
Try downloading another SWFs pack, one of the furni SWFs may be corrupted.

xXTrevXx

Dec 29, 2015
it seems that way, looking in the network tab of my Dev tools, it seems to load like 3-4 furni before it makes me reload, and they 200, so they are found, I think what you are saying is correct. ill try some new SWF's

hmmm... tried a new SWF pack, still doing the same thing, loading a few more before it Reloads tho... ill keep trying swf packs... but eh.. I don't know whats going on

Users who are viewing this thread