Fulake RP CMS R37.5

Mango2735

The Sexy One.
Oct 13, 2010
Hey guys its me victor and i've come to share the spelndid news of fulake were contributing our V37.5 Cms to you guys I hope you enjoy. This cms includes the finest adjustments to the roleplay supplement.

Credits:
Caleb-Wilson ( a few cms codings)
Cobe- Help
And all the other *****rs that contributed.

Also a new regi'' page made by Ying so if You have an un-RP name it knows.
<< regi''
Download link
<<cms

Oh yea guys I have also included a forum. You just extract it to your cms. Make a db in localhost then ip/forums and install it.:)
I didnt have time to include it into the cms so here is the download link- forums.rar

Also there is alot more stuff than the pics i showed trust me!
Some1 add a virus scan please.

Features
--------
Addons
Edited Cms
Better Pages
Incudes a forum
Coded by mwah

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Doing Virus shit for you dude and good release even though I think I have this already

Mango2735

The Sexy One.
Oct 13, 2010
I released on a different forum @ obrien. Rasta it is based of Your cms just edited. I improved many pages and edited alot of stuff also, Basicly it looks better. Obrien add me some screenies please cuz my computer laggin asz hell.

Mango2735

The Sexy One.
Oct 13, 2010
mhm, Not at all it is a roleplay cms?...... And, Why should I include a emu or database when rasta has released both. This cms works with them. It also works with any roleplay R35 emu. Anyways i will release my own emu soon.

Li1M0ST3Rz

I <3 Bianca
Sep 13, 2010
wow been working hard but the easy thing we need is a screen shot it isn't diffecult if you know how to use your keybored ;) but nice release

Flash

Dec 11, 2010
Thanks So Much

Just to let you know this is on my list of what Im going to use for my Ultra Hotel . Thanks So Much.

Users who are viewing this thread