Applicant fuck.this.shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Jan 30, 2016
I'm willing to work for any hosting company for customer support.
Name: Emily Chea
Experience: I owned a webhosting company called XenHosts and I also was an account manager at FemexHosts

Kilo

The King.
Jan 6, 2016
Positions* And you owned XenHosts? Quite sure Andrew did, but if you say so then I'll take your word.
Never mind that, if you're looking to be an applicant for a Customer Support role within a web hosting business, this application is probably the poorest there can be, you're applying for a semi-professional job which brings in revenue, and you're going to make a 4 line application like you're applying for staff at a retro? If it was myself, I would revamp this application and include more details about myself not just experiences. It isn't all about experiences, it's about character too especially for the role you're seeking, you've got to have the right character and mindset to handle customers. However, if it was me, professionally I wouldn't be posting it here anyway I would contact web hosts via their emails, a more professional approach.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Experience: I owned a webhosting company called XenHosts and I also was an account manager at FemexHosts
You're hired. Skype me @ 1337hacker.jpeg :)

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
@Sky may be able to hook you up, he works for a vps company and a minecraft host company

minthotel

May 13, 2012
Hello feel free to contact me Skype @officialfaxz We are currently in the making of hosting company with over 3 Dedicated VPS servers & Many more to come and would be interested in Support soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread