Friend Request Phoenix 3.11

vinnythebest

Oct 24, 2013
Hello,
And a couple of days that I'm putting a little affixed the source of Phoenix, to make them lighter, but it is a couple of days when I accept the friend request me crashes creating this excepition (italian):

Code:
28/10/2013 12.46.03: Error: System.FormatException: Formato della stringa di input non corretto.
in System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
in System.Convert.ToDouble(String value)
in Phoenix.HabboHotel.Users.Messenger.MessengerBuddy. .ctor(UInt32 uint_1, String string_4, String string_5, String string_6, String string_7) in C:\Documents and Settings\Vincenzo\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHote l\Users\Messenger\MessengerBuddy.cs:riga 92
in Phoenix.HabboHotel.Users.Messenger.HabboMessenger. method_0(UserDataFactory class12_0) in C:\Documents and Settings\Vincenzo\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHote l\Users\Messenger\HabboMessenger.cs:riga 34
in Phoenix.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.method_12() in C:\Documents and Settings\Vincenzo\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHote l\Users\Habbo.cs:riga 589
in Phoenix.Communication.Messages.Messenger.Messenger InitMessageEvent.Handle(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Event) in C:\Documents and Settings\Vincenzo\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\Communica tion\Messages\Messenger\MessagerInitMessageEvent.c s:riga 10
in Phoenix.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.method_1 3(Byte[]& byte_0) in C:\Documents and Settings\Vincenzo\Desktop\3.11.0\Phoenix\HabboHote l\GameClients\GameClient.cs:riga 482

That said, I always turn off the emulator go into the database and do this: truncare and fixare messeger_requests the table and restart the emu and then accept the friend request without any problems. I do not think the problem but the EMU database. Can anyone help me? And from a 2-3 days that I can not understand this problem. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread