Friday night Mumble events?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
So, I was thinking that with the new Mumble server it'd be cool to have some sort of an event every Friday night. I was thinking something along the lines of playing a game, maybe making into some sort of tournament where there'd be little prizes (like upgrades), and some weeks we could do things like karaoke.

Anyways, let me know your thoughts on this and also suggest games that we could play together, along with any other non-gaming ideas.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Minecraft - PvP tourney?
That draw something game you used to play? having a group session on that could be fun (non entrees can watch)

Not too sure what other games people play

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Sounds like a promising idea, now stick with it dear. As for the karaoke, only if you're singing ;) ;) ;)

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Habbo.
  • Falling Furni
  • Melting Carpets.
  • Cozzie Change
  • Random Quests

What a cunt hahaha

Minecraft - PvP tourney?
That draw something game you used to play? having a group session on that could be fun (non entrees can watch)

Good idea there's a game called isketch or something if it's still around? You draw stuff nd ppl guess etc maybe try that

Also I can't think of anything ATM but try find something everyone can participate in

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Minecraft - PvP tourney?

Minecraft PVP would be unfair with Rasta playing, and btw I would REK at Karaoke ;)

I am thinking maybe we all play Mineplex Minigames to see who wins the most gems, or we all do Vanilla survival to see who can make the best fortress. Brandon, Alex, Mace, Teso and I tried this until Teso and Mace started TNT'ing everything

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Minecraft PVP would be unfair with Rasta playing, and btw I would REK at Karaoke ;)

I am thinking maybe we all play Mineplex Minigames to see who wins the most gems, or we all do Vanilla survival to see who can make the best fortress. Brandon, Alex, Mace, Teso and I tried this until Teso and Mace started TNT'ing everything

You say there was TNT but there wasn't

Mace and I were just destroying you, with our elite PvP skills.

#SorryImNotSorry #Lrn2PvP #WeAreGods

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
PKA - Version 2.0 - Let's call it Naughty Nerds, gogogo.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
I Say ,
League Of Legends
GTA [PS3] Races Etc,
Pretty much it in my eyes as good games
Mabye Newest COD

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
While on the game subject anyone like playing Age of empires here? The old versions

I still have all the discs from the very first to the third one. I haven't played in forever, but was one of my favorite games back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread