Flash Freeze Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
CRwwn3y.png

Freeze Hotel - Containing a custom index page created by the owner himself Jebadiah, with help from myself (Jay) has reopened with brand new features to provide the users with an amazing time!

Some Good Features:
- Newest Furniture
- All furniture works INCLUDING wired
- Great Staff (Active)
- Custom SWF (Brand new hotel look)
- Star Shop (Points renamed to Star)
- Custom Staff Commands
- Badge Store
- Radio

Here are some screenshots:

Me Page

papwy8D.png

Community Page:
xtY41c6.png

Store Page:
9CB6XGW.png

Custom Forums:
WdIZjHx.png

Some Client Pictures:
T6e6l98.png

Rg67sMV.png
GOnBGFy.png
jbHvyBU.png
1cri.png
dLSxWAg.png

v55p.png
4aejBfp.png
Ousa6D8.png

There is a lot more but you can only put so many screenshots before people get bored of scrolling down!!

Want to see more?
We currently need MORE users to hire some staff!

Hope to see you there!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I don't like that index page, would look better if it wasn't transparent.
The CMS is a little messy as well, imo.

Other than that, it looks pretty good.
Good luck!

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
The index is a good idea, just not done well. Way too many tabs, too many pages. Its very cluttered. But those are simple fixes. I'm sure the hotel is better on the client. Good luck.

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Don't like the index that much, the transparency makes it a little hard to read and that IP logging thing is a bit dumb. Also like others have said too many tabs and pages. Good luck however, registered.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Alright thanks everyone for your input, I will work on fixing up the CMS with less tabs!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
9nom.png

I made it less transparent, and changed the word color. I made falling candy canes that flash blue/red/green and I did a little CMS update:
bk98.png

There is not site_settings in the database i have to do it all by hand so it takes like forever with all these pages but I put "Badge Shop" under Store to remove a tab, and I think I am going to remove Facebook and put a facebook box on the me page so its not so annoying.

Updates:
I'm on my phone so I can't really add screenshots but I added like 90 customs, new sections in the catalog (some new furniture) and I added a pet baby :)

Last edited:

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
Telling people their IP addresses have been logged is not a good thing to put on the index, just saying.
+ You have way too much staff, work on that please. facepalm.jpg
+ Hotel Colors don't match
+ Fix this:
You must be registered for see images attach

It's an OK hotel, but you have some things that you need to work on.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
1. We only have 3 staff , 2 owners and me
2. Hotel colors are blue and white? The tabs are just red
3. Theres nothing there..
5REdIQG.png

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
Can you count? Me - Jay
3 Staff: Lew, Good, Zac
2 Owners: Matt, Char

GG?
Haha dude you are just ruining your own thread, it's alright.
I'm counting everyone on the staff page, there are 6 people in management, too much for usercount lol.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Haha dude you are just ruining your own thread, it's alright.
I'm counting everyone on the staff page, there are 6 people in management, too much for usercount lol.
I don't really care tbh, It's your opinion. The game is not suppose to be professional nor are retros main goal suppose to be professional. Retros , in my honest opinion, are for people who wants to have fun but don't want to pay to do things. People have made the retro community into something more then that, which in my belief is why sulake has began to take effect on hotels they can get down. I enjoy editing furniture and adding things, and I enjoy playing with friends. My main goal is to not try and have the most users with professional staff, I want a fun environment that can handle things even when people like you try to be a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread