Freerelams.com - Can It Be Cloned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
Just Found it... Yes I know it has been there a while..

But Play it Once.. You will love it, Play with membership you will extra love it

I Want to make my Own Version of this.. but I have No Idea... If You have the Same Idea and can do it.. Please do. And maybe make it Opensource.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
There are a few open source games such as this
A simple google search or check out sourceforge and have a ponder around the MMO section within the browse tab

Update:
Take a look here -

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
There are a few open source games such as this
A simple google search or check out sourceforge and have a ponder around the MMO section within the browse tab

Update:
Take a look here -

Thanks For The Suggestion.

Saints

Aug 16, 2012
Just Found it... Yes I know it has been there a while..

But Play it Once.. You will love it, Play with membership you will extra love it

I Want to make my Own Version of this.. but I have No Idea... If You have the Same Idea and can do it.. Please do. And maybe make it Opensource.

You Will Be Sued... It copyright by Sony or sum shit -.-

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
You Will Be Sued... It copyright by Sony or sum shit -.-

Lol what About Habbo Retros.. Runescape Servers.. etc... And They Can't Sue you If they don't Know. Simply Hide Your Server Details ;o

Don't Use ALTUSHOST.COM LOOOOL for the Port Hosts xD

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Lol what About Habbo Retros.. Runescape Servers.. etc... And They Can't Sue you If they don't Know. Simply Hide Your Server Details ;o

what do u mean

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
what do u mean

I am Saying the Following:

1) If We Can Make Habbo Retros.. Runescape Servers... Althought they are Copyrighted... Why Can't we clone this?
2) The Porthosts.com is a Reseller of ALTUHOST.COM (In Your Sign)

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
I am Saying the Following:

1) If We Can Make Habbo Retros.. Runescape Servers... Althought they are Copyrighted... Why Can't we clone this?
2) The Porthosts.com is a Reseller of ALTUHOST.COM (In Your Sign)
Still not getting it O.e wow i seem like a noob

Saints

Aug 16, 2012

-.- Sulake doesn't Care Anymore they know all our vps IP's and shit cuz they fucking ping us

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
-.- Sulake doesn't Care Anymore they know all our vps IP's and shit cuz they fucking ping us

LOL.. Your still in the basics, If you can paymore then you Can hide Your Server Details & Location etc... and If Your Real Professional ... You should Also Use Cloudflare...

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Instead of rambling on about this same site which nobody is giving you advice on
Take a look here -
These are open source projects, meaning you can do whatever you want with them legally

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
Instead of rambling on about this same site which nobody is giving you advice on
Take a look here -
These are open source projects, meaning you can do whatever you want with them legally

already am Trying to make One, ty once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread